Thursday, May 1, 2014

I Gentle Way to Being Contented !

I Gentle Way to Being Contented !

I just felt an urge to write and share this thoughts with you !
My feelings are all about living a full and happy life ! Who does not want that !!
Is this too much to ask for ?
Is it some far mystery to attain ?
I really don't think so .
Simple observation of people around is good enough . Watch them and learn .
Now take the most simple fact of life . 
We are all born and then we are growing , going or dying all the time !!
Then , why is it so difficult to make this the main issue that we should remember always !!
I am not saying that we become Domesday weirdos !
Once we have accepted that reality , then we all live to enjoy life as on a temporary vacation !
We will stop wasting our time changing our vacation suite !
We go to a beautiful park or beach to enjoy . We don't go to reshape the place !
With just one fact of life , our whole culture and civilisation will change .
We will focus on the good life and not become obsessed with struggling to becoming permanent residents here ! Which we cannot any how !
Just look around and notice that happiness is not too much to ask for !
People from all walks of life are seen to be happy . It is not only for the rich or for some race , religion or culture . 
I have seen children playing and having a wonderful time in so called slums !
People sitting in simple eateries and enjoying laughter over a cup of coffee or tea .
Does money make us happy ? How many wealthy or rich people have you seen contented , happy and enjoying or sharing life ? 
Has a  Billionaire stopped making money to enjoy ?
For me , simple wholesome , healthy living with awareness means more then just hording whatever !
Live life to the fullness , just be fascinated with the magic and mystery about everything and love it !
Life is fun ! Love is fun !
Am I asking for the moon ? 
We have a most wonderful life , so live it !
As I started writing , my desire was just to express and share .
Take care . Love. Amar.


No comments:

Post a Comment