Thursday, May 8, 2014

While Walking . This are My Thoughts !

While Walking , my thoughts too run !

The rain was just over . 
Water was dripping from the leaves . 
Water was still rushing in the drains and other water ways . 
The clouds appeared relaxed , lighter and happier !
The sun was able to shine again !
It was a good time to simple go for a walk in the country .
The path that I enjoyed walking was winding out into the country going towards some distant villages.
Far in the horizon , the hills were providing a beautiful backdrop to this whole country setting !
The path was good for walking as no motor vehicle could use it ! An occasional motor bike passed but always announced it presence !
I walked at a gentle pace , looking around and really feeling happy and peaceful .
I have come not for any physical work out ! 
It is more of a walking meditation of sorts !
Just walking , watching and taking in the lush country scene .
Trees , ah , the trees are just wonderful to watch . Each has an individual presence of their own .
The branches , size , shape and all gives them a beautiful identity .
As I walk , I am also aware of my thoughts that are busy running .
They bring me to all the happenings that I have been focusing on !
Politics , economic and other worldly issues that are far and wide on the planet .
The many petty and trivial matters that have shadowed the real !
In spite of all the advances and progress made we humans are still not able to enjoy life !
Our goal post is always shifting and getting further !
We are just not a satisfied species ! We are needing more , demanding and expecting more and more !



Why ?
My only answer is that they are not living in the present !
They are living in some past regret and now projecting into some future hope !
This is not living !!
This is a mental issue ! Not reality !
Reality is when you are present in the moment !
When you feel the real now ! 
Touch the leaves , feel the cool breeze , taste water when tasty , see people and connect , love and feel the joy of just being !
Living is always in the present moment ! 
The rest is just a mental drama !
As I become aware of the many rushing and restless thoughts , I just let them pass !
They are rushing but I have no idea where to !
As I become aware of my being in the country , I connect to the present ! 
That is where I really am ! That is the only reality that I can feel and experience !
I , me , country , walking and everything melts into Oneness !
That's it !!
Thank you , my dear friends .
Take care . Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment