Saturday, May 3, 2014

Enough Of This Programed Lifestyle !

Enough Of This Programmed Lifestyle !

Yes ! I had enough of this programmed life !
What do I mean by this programmed lifestyle ?
From birth , I have been told to do this or do that !
To live like this or like that !
I have been wondering for quite some time now as to what am I suppose to do or what is the so called right or proper way to live ?
What is all the great fuss of our culture or even the human civilisation about ?
We are actually destroying our very home , the Planet Earth !
We have yet to actually provide the basic needs to people on this planet !
We have become more of human doings then human beings !
Programmed into this religion or culture from birth ! Then , even told that mine is the right way !
What if I was born in that other religion or culture ? Then that will my right !
So , finally what is the ultimate right or wrong ??!!
None , as far as I can see from my limited life experience !
Am I suppose to really achieve anything in the life time ?
To what purpose ?
In my short life span , I get so trapped doing this or that , that I have no time left to really be what I really want ?!!
When I feel or go back thinking of my days in the safety of my mothers womb , there were no rules or any human drama ! I was left alone to grow and develop at the pace needed .
Now , it is rush ,rush all the way to my grave !!
Stressed in every situation . Expected to be like this or that !


Life is wonderful ! Creation is just beautiful ! Our planet is so amazingly awesome .
We are all living like zombies ! Programmed and trapped in ideologies and concepts .
I had enough of this program ! 
I am just me ! I have no interest in any concepts or ideas !
No culture , no religion , no race , no nothing !!
I am just a temporary being who is passing through !
Yet , I live with the programmed beings and always wonder what they are struggling for ?!!
With this , I will end my blog .
Take care . Love .
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment