Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Keep Life and Living Simple !

Keep Life and Living Simple !

I had just finished my day's work . To call it work is just a word that we humans use to label a certain functional aspect of living ! I don't think or feel that I work ! 
In a classical sense people see work as a form of being serious and formal .
I feel that I am playing ! 
I come into my so called office which is a medical clinic in a very relaxed and easy way . I am always wearing simple T-shirts and pants. My clinic appears more like my personal den ! I have my books , my computer and everything is just right . I always greet my staff warmly and they too appear pleased to see me ! These 2 wonderful ladies have been with me for 15 years faithfully ! We are like a family!
My patients too are pleased seeing me as I am warmly waiting to be and listen to their problems , worries and concerns . 
It is a peaceful , warm , friendly and wonderful setting to be in !
Everybody is at home ! All feel relaxed ! All are welcomed with a smile !
This is a place where my patients come to calm themselves from their rushed , restless and stressed living !
Here , in my clinic , there is no rush , restless or stressed feeling !
They feel listened to and cared ! 
How is that happening or possible ?!
It is possible because I choose to keep my life and living simple !
I am not rushing anywhere ! I have no need to be restless too !
I am here to be with my people who need me !
Just being present and calm has a magical effect on people who are restless or stressed !
Soft warm lights , pleasant background music to calm , always gentle and welcoming is how the magic of healing works or is happening ! I am doing nothing actually !
All is happening spontaneously as we step back and allow the natural process of well being to proceed without interfering with clever words !
I have come to realise that our body and mind is an amazingly mystery that is always healing itself , if we let it ! Just give it the space and time ! 
In an atmosphere of peace ,joy and love , the whole biochemistry of our inner systems become active in a positive way ! The cells are all conscious and can react to our state of being !
Love heals !
Just be present ! 
If , anyone is beyond my scope of treatment , they are referred to the right person.



I always explain that life is beyond the ever changing form ! Claim back and focus on life !
Living becomes a joy when life is allowed to flow gently !
Just try to understand , what can ever happen to energy , electricity or light itself ?!
Nothing ! It will just keep expressing as it is needed . 
The material form will follow it's own law of change towards simplicity ! Scientist call it Entropy !
What does it matter what we call it today ! yesterday it had a different word , tomorrow it again can change ! 
As our learning or awareness and understanding unfolds , we keep creating new words and expressions !
The real is just an experience that is beyond any such words !!
Love is love ! I can express it in a thousand ways or just be quiet ! 
A gentle touch can say more then many words ! A look is more expressive !
Keep life simple and you will experience the glow of a blissful living !
That is all for now !
Just be !
Take care . Love.
Amar.


No comments:

Post a Comment