Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Today I ask You my reader , What would you like me to write on ?

 I ask you my reader , What would you like me to write on ?

 Having lived for over 6 decades ! 
The experience of just living is good enough to express somethings about life and living !
As for me , I have actively been studying , thinking , reflecting about our human living for a long time.
Life as all life forms go , are growing , getting old or running it's course , sometimes getting sick , ill or diseased and finally passing away or simply dying !
That is it !
From the birth till death , we are or can do whatever we like or please us . 
This drama , game , living or whatever other names you want to give is all okay .
What does it mean ? 
What does it matter ?
Whatever subject or knowledge you have or acquire , matters little to me !!


You have this or you have that , so what does it matter !
You will tell me you have a string of degrees of learning .
You tell me you have acquired a few million dollars .
You tell you climb mountains . Go deep sea fishing.Sky diving .
I will tell you , wonderful , great , enjoy and be happy while the fun last !
Then be prepared to pack and leave !
We can laugh , we can cry . It matters little .
Make or decide your game and learn to let go .
You have little choice in the going . It is only a matter of time .
Living is an art and skill !
Live to your hearts content , live fully , enjoy , laugh and do whatever pleases you .
Just remember or come to terms that all this living will not last . It will pass away .
That is a fact . 
Clinging to the past is a waste of time . Thinking of things to come is also waste .
Live now , in the presence and experience life and living as it is !
When you can let go and accept everything in life , then you will enjoy life !
Enjoy the drama and play well !
Learn to win and lose . 
Today , I am just rambling away to let you know that for me nothing really matters any more !!
I have learnt to be in the present moment and just enjoy being !
Everything around and including me is changing constantly moment to moment .
What is there to hold on to ?!!
I see the birds flying . then they are gone .
I see the angry clouds bring rain . Then all is bright and light again .
I see young children running about . Old people sitting or walking slowly .
Life is like seasons . They come and go .
So , I will end for now .
If you have any questions , please feel free to ask ?
Till then , take care .
Love. Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment