Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My Realisation ! I am A Realised One !!

My Realisation : I Am A Realised One !!

Yes , I am a realised one !! 
So are You !
As A realised one , I have come to accept everything in life as just great !
Is that difficult ?
It is a simple understanding of life . Life is just magical .
Having said that , I or what ever that means is a very temporary phenomenon !
I have an attitude that is my choice . My attitude and choice is that life and living is just wonderful !
It is just my decision and how I have come to see and accept everything .
Which ever way , I see it , life is life ! I am life .
Life is like energy , electricity or the current that is my reality ! That is who or what I Am !
I am flowing and expressing all the time !
My expressions depend on how I see or focus them .
If I say that life or living is a struggle , then it becomes a struggle !
If I say that life and living is a blissful flow , then that is how I experience that too !!
By now you must be thinking that I am a weird person !
People around don't live like that !
Well , that is why I Am a realised one !
Let me ask you , are you going to live for ever ?
Are you not aware that each day , nay , each moment is just passing ?!
Is not death an interesting fact that is ever present ! Is there a time to die ?!!
From birth to whatever age we live , death is our constant companion !
Instead of seeing death as negative or fearful , I have just decided to really befriend death !
I am really excited about this whole drama of life and living !
Being excited again is my choice and decision !!
I can be upset , depressed or just live . 
Why not get excited ?! Why not just be awed about everything ?!
What does it all mean ! What is the meaning of everything ? 
It is up to me !!
So , when you can step out of all the concepts , ideas , culture , words , and systems of living , then you simple create your own wonder life !! 
What does it matter ! 
I feel happy , joyful , compassionate , caring and loving to all and everything !
I have never thought of harming anyone or any thing !
So , what is wrong with that ! 
Live and let live ! 
Just let go of all the burdens that we are carrying . Of course be responsible .
Realisation for me is just understanding the nature of life and living and accepting it completely !
Always being aware that I am life itself ! Formless yet expressing through this form !
Am I making sense ? You decide ? As for me , I am just perfect !!



Will stop now . Take care .
Love. Amar.


No comments:

Post a Comment