Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Uncertain and Unpredictable Life Trap !

The Uncertain and Unpredictable Life Trap !

It was a very cold winter morning . I was up very early . It was 3 am !
After washing my face and having some water to drink , I sat down to meditate !
In simple terms I sat quietly to still my mind . A mind that  is just running with endless thoughts and feelings ! Mostly without any reason or use ! Useless , endless , wasteful and beyond my control !
These thoughts and feelings seem to have a life of their own ! They don't obey me ! They go on running in all directions without my understanding ! They simple get me tired , stressed and anxious !
So , my sitting quietly is to understand and realise that I am not these thoughts !
I just want to free myself from this prison that I am trapped in !!
Yes , I am aware and know that thoughts are useful in my day to day functioning in this life and living.

I don't need too many thoughts or even feelings to get through my daily living !
The endless rushing thoughts actually bring more stress than any real good !
It is like living near a very fast rushing stream of water !!
I need water for my needs . A little water is all I need !
I have no need for the endless flow of water !!
My thoughts are like that stream too ! 
As I sit in silence and slowly learn to become still , I realise how I and almost all humans are actually trapped in this daily noise of the rushing and roaring fast stream of thoughts !
The noise is so deafening and all consuming that I am totally lost and unable to see myself !!
There lies All the problems of living in this life !

When I can still my mind , a whole new world appears for me !
I now for the first time become aware that a wonderful and blissful reality is present within me !
I am aware of just being life that is ever present without any thought form disturbing my stillness !
I now identity with the still , peaceful and blissful inner me !
Now , I am aware of my basic delusion !
It is identification with thought form !
A deeper knowingness arises which most call wisdom !
Wisdom is not a product of thought form !


It is that Oneness that is all knowing !
I become awareness per se !!

That is my real and true nature that is not separate from All !
That is the Source that is ever present in All !
That is who or what I Am !
That is how I Am free from the uncertain and unpredictable Lifestyle trap !
Almost all humans are lost in thought !
A whole life time trapped in thoughts !
We are actually imprisoned by our thoughts !

In Stillness , we are able to free ourselves from this life sentence !
Then we are in the real state of a joyful and blissful peace !
Now we are truly liberated and free !
Thank you for your reading and patience !
Take care . Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment