Friday, July 25, 2014

Can Anyone Really Know You ?

Can Anyone Really Know You ?

It may seem rather strange or even funny that I should ask such a question !
Of course , there are many people who know me and I too know many , you may argue .
You may continue saying that your close family members , mother , father and brothers or sister do know you and you too know them .
Really ?
Yes , they do know your behaviours , habits or some other patterns of doing things .
Have you ever felt that at a deeper level nobody really understands you ?
There are some thoughts or feelings that nobody knows and you too are unable to express that to others .
Besides your name , outer or external appearances there is an aspect of you that is very personal and also very private .
We can go into how is that or why is that later .
First we have to establish if that is true in your life experience ?
Are there times when you are lost in your own private and personal thoughts ?
All others around have no clue or idea what is going on inside you ?
You have gone into your own personal world .
Who are you there ?
Are you someone's father , husband , brother or son in that private and personal thoughts ?


I realise and experience that in those times I am just ' me ' ! 
I am ' me ' without any label , position or even body !
When I become that me in those private times , I am without any form !
I or me just have those feelings and thoughts but seem to go beyond my worldly form !
Sometimes , I am brought back to the world of my normal label by someone who will suddenly ask me where were you or are you ?!
I am shocked out from the real me ! 
I may give some flimsy excuse or reason that I was day dreaming or tired .
Who or what were you in those moments ?
Just sit with that thought , feeling or more appropriately awareness .
Explore and expand on that sense of awareness .
Once you can see and understand more of yourself , you will then become more settled and peaceful .
All our relationships here are attached to our physical body and as the body keeps changing , the relationships to keep changing or expanding !
When you become aware of yourself beyond or above your physical nature , then you see your life from a very different perspective .
I will stop here as I want you to just sit with this thought .
See if it makes any sense to you . If you are unable to see what I am expressing , it is also fine .
If you can see or feel what I express , then you have opened another door of perception !
Now you can explore the new opening .
With that I will leave you.
Take care. Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment