Monday, July 7, 2014

Being Empty of Form !

Being Empty of Form !

It was a bright and hot sunny day . 
I had a lunch date at an up market restaurant in the city.
The restaurant was in a well known landmark building .
It was popular with the upper or top business crowd .
As I sat and was having my lunch , I saw that the place got full very fast .
Prices were not easy to the pocket as I was studying the menu !
All those who walked in give an air of confidence and means !
The body language was that of self importance .
I was in a place where success of the worldly type was in full force !
All the forms had symbols that cried of a grand show of please look at me !
Attention seeking or recognition hunger is a real issue for many in this world !
While , sitting , I slowly drifted into my inner space !
It is very common for me to just drift away into the inner space , especially in such empty places of forms ! 
What I mean by this is that I see or witness every form as a passing process that is ever changing and will just crumble away faster then most realise it !!
All this superficial show or drama will not last !
Holding or trying to cling to this ever changing form is futile and a waste !
It is one reality show that you enjoy it, as it is passing ! It will and is passing !
If we become so focused only on form , then we are always going to find ourselves in a place of loss !
It does not take much to realise or draw this conclusion when you look around and see the reality !



Being empty of form is simply letting go of the ever changing form !
When you become aware of the inner space that is beyond form , you will become peaceful , relaxed and happy too !
There is no pressure to hold on to anything at all .
If it is here , enjoy it !
If is is gone , let it go ! Enjoy that too !
Enjoy any and every experience as it is !
When you can do this , you will see that there is only joy in every activity and experience !
Life become a joyful experience !
That is it !
Take care . Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment