Saturday, July 5, 2014

Honeymoon Effect , Peak Experience or Feeling Top of the World !

Peak Experience !

It was a beautiful day ! The sky was clear . Blue and bright . An occasional cloud floating or sailing across the sky !
I was driving in a most beautiful and scenic country ! The mountains and distant hills were awesome !
The vast landscape was just so , well , vast !
Scattered trees , wild grass and swollen rivers and streams just kept passing as I drove my car on this lonely road . 
I was in South Island , New Zealand !
What a beautiful country .
I was on my way to Milford Sound from Queenstown .
As I stopped to have breakfast in a quaint country cafe , the friendly owners informed me that it is a wonderful day to visit the fjords . After a good rain , there will be so many waterfalls rushing over the mountains ! It was so very true !
Everything was just so perfect ! I was feeling so wonderfully happy and joyful !
I felt in paradise ! I was having a peak experience !
Felt on top of the world ! Full of joy , happy , energy , passion and love for everything !
I was feeling as though the whole world was there to give me love and so much more !
What a feeling !
Honeymoon effect is just like that too !! Everything around is just perfect and full of love and joy !
I have had many such peak experiences and sometimes they become plateaus !! The wonderful feelings just go on and on !
It feels like heaven on earth !!
How or why do we have such an experience ? How do we fall or fill when we are in love ?
What happens ? What need to really happen to have this experience ?
I have been studying this phenomenon for some time now !
My so called mystical experiences , feeling a divine presence or just being One with everything is also similar to the above experiences .
They are all the same . 
There is a heightened energy level ! It is like you are living on a full tank of energy !
The one word that keeps coming and floating around is love !
It is like being in love with everything ! It feels like one has become love itself !
Many people have studied all this feelings. Psychologist such as Abraham Maslow wrote wonderfully about the upper limits of human nature ! He made it his passion to study the most happy and psychological healthy individuals . William James , another well known American psychologist too wrote about the many varieties of religious experiences .
There is a book by Dr. Bruce Lipton titled , ' The Honeymoon Effect ' ! He also wrote another book , titled ' The Biology of Belief ' !




It is worth your effort to study further these wonderful subject . 
Understanding love , studying love and experiencing love is really worth it !
We all have experienced love in some form or another . 
When we are really and totally in full blown love , then we are living in paradise or heaven !
Now we actually have a science of creating heaven on earth !
Just go for it ! It is life changing !
Take care . 
Love matters ! 
Love you where ever you are !!
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment