Tuesday, July 1, 2014

What if Suddenly the Cyber World just Shuts !

What if the Cyber world suddenly shuts down ?

I know it seems like a very crazy and silly thought to have !
What about a silly thought that I or you could die now or anytime very soon. ?!
Is that too a crazy question ?!
Inevitable surprises are a real fact of life and living !!
The world we live in today or for that matter always is changing !
It is changing so rapidly and also so regularly that most of us have taken it for guaranteed that it is all okay and going fine ! 
Then , suddenly as though out of the blue some event comes and shocks us all !
Events such as collapse of a major company , economic downturn , financial meltdown , terrorist attack or even a plane disappearing can be so shocking and painful !! 
We are left shocked ! We just don't know what to do anymore ! Who to turn to ?
Who can you trust ??!!
I say , Nobody !! Well , not completely but it appears like that !
We become helpless and feel hopeless !
In all this inevitable surprises , we think we can do nothing !!
There must be some guide plans to survive ?  There must be some ideas or thoughts that we can have if we are suddenly caught unaware !
It may appear surprising that great teachers like Buddha or Socrates  or even teachings like Taoism or Vedanta may have some lessons to teach or guide us !
First of all why do we get surprised or shocked by events ??!!
It is because we never Expected it !!
Why did we not expect it ?!
Where did we get the idea that bad things cannot happen to us ?!
Bad things are very much part of life !
What we call bad things are our own interpretation or way of seeing !
Just as chaos is necessary for any new order !
When we learn to accept life in all it's fullness , then we can sit back and really enjoy without any fear!
Fear is lack of understanding ! When there is fear , we can be controlled and manipulated .
My idea was just to make you and myself be aware that anything is possible and then live .
Be prepared for the worst and hope for the best !
Anything can and will change unexpectedly !
Life is uncertain and unpredictable !
We have to live in the same style !!
Then we will be really happy and start to live fully !
Once we know anything can happen , we plan and learn to live in that way !
Perhaps , Spirituality will become important to study !
Perhaps having more understanding about our selfs and our life will give a deeper perspective ?
I , personally see it pointless chasing material at the cost of all else ??!!
Not , because I am not interested to have or enjoy material , but not at the cost of my life !
When I am not clear of what my life means , how can I just go on living as though it does not matter!!
If my life does not matter , then WHAT matters ?!
If I was born without a level of consciousness to reason or think , then I will just live like other life forms that are living completely and quietly ! ( That is ,of course my assumption ! )
My way of sharing about life and issues around are only to shake you or waken you to do some inner work for yourself and let others around simple give you their ideas or beliefs !
Examine life and living for yourself personally and see if it matches what you see and experience .


That is precisely what I have been doing all my life !
I have found it helpful and useful .
We have to take and accept life in it's fullness . Not what we like or deny some parts we don't like .
It does not work that way .
I hope it has been useful to read , what I am sharing .?
Take care . Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment