Monday, June 30, 2014

With a Little Imagination I am Free !!

With a Little Imagination I am Free !!

Imagination is a wonderful and great stuff !
We can use imagination for anything !
Constructive , destructive or creative !
As my main pre occupation is always wandering who or what I am , I am always thinking along those lines !
Today , I will share as to who I can be here in this physical form .
I can and could have been anyone here !!
I could have been born anywhere on this planet !
I often play this mind game that I am in this country or that ! I am so and so !
When I have imagined my life through different lifestyles , I realise that it means little who I am !
In my inner or deep self , I am always the same me ! The Formless , Spiritual energy !
All forms or any form is only the outer shell !!
It is like I having a car ! I can have any car model ! That is just a vehicle !
Once , you understand that , you will realise how simple and fun life is !!
As such , everything here is temporary , ever changing and will not last !!
Then , why are we all making such a fuss around our form and life here ?!!
It is coming from ignorance !
All life styles here have their own fun !
It is like a grand stage show or drama !
We are just mere players or actors !!
What if I play a role of a king or a beggar !
Both are fun and funny !!
It is really very funny when you see life from my perspective !
At one stage I was running around as a little child , then became an adult , grew up , got married , have a son , now getting more exciting as I am aging further !!
My body is changing always !
My hair from my head are practically gone !! I am really enjoying my bald look !
Then my beard is now white ! Wow ! 
Many other changes , some fun and some funny !!
It is so much of joy seeing how the body changes !
I see my mother and she is so old and crumpling down so fast !!
It is just amazing !!
I have seen so many of my dear and close ones passing away !
Now , as I review my life here , it is very simple and easy .
I am aware of my body/mind and the many identities I have and the roles that I have to play !
I am also very clear of my inner state of awareness that has nothing to do with all this drama here !
I can see my Formless Self and the energy form that is expressing itself !
It is now my choice to express what pleases me !! 
I will express love in all it's wide spectrum !!
My imagination also revealed that we as human form have really complicated our life here !!
All other life forms are still leading a simple life and expressing that as natural as they can !
We have actually disturbed the balance on this planet and will pay for it !
Other then that experiencing life is interesting and fascinating !
Living here , I now really appreciate my Real Self so much !!
Live and living is just wonderful , but we have to become aware and stop getting trapped in identity !
We enjoy our roles and love them .
Trapped in identity , we are completely wrapped in it and are lost !
Will end now . 
I know some



of you are reading and may be having doubts or any other query ?
Feel free to ask ? Let's see what happens !
Take care . Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment