Saturday, June 14, 2014

Many Realities and One Confused Human !

Many Realities and One Confused Human !

Got up from sleep . Sat up in bed . Looked around my room . Everything looked familiar .
I kept looking at my body and all things . I seem to know them and yet a part of me was not sure !
What is all this going on ! What am I doing here and why ?!
What am I needing or wanting to achieve here ?!
Is there anything worth achieving ?!
For who ?
The one that thinks or feels is not real !! It will not last !! It is already crumpling right in front of me !
Who or what am I doing this for ?!
Who is this ?!
Is this the skilled football player who had worked and trained to show his skills ?!
Is this the poor, struggling woman who has to worry to feed her countless children as her beliefs do not allow any birth or family control !! 
Is there any pill or system to manage one's endless desires or needs ?!
Can one control one's sex need just with a thought ?!
In spite of all the fears or love , it has not been achieved !
One human achieves a billion and is still not achieved bliss or contentment !
Another wants to blow up others to achieve bliss !
Some are searching for a meal , while others are searching for a field for excitement !





Some are struggling to find something to wear , while others are trying to get designer wears !
Every human being on this planet is running here and there to make some sense to life and what it means ! 
Some close themselves behind doors for the rest of their life struggling to find meaning !
Others go all around doing this or that !
7 billion humans and growing !!
All having their unique perspective to what is the meaning or purpose to live !!
Huge groups are formed with some identity or label . 
One says they are right and know the truth while the other says that they know the truth !!
Who is to say who knows what !!!
They quarrel , fight , kill , make peace , then decide to quarrel , fight and kill again !!
I have no idea what they want to achieve when they will All be gone soon !!
Are they not aware of that or am I the only weird being wondering !!
With some many realities and truths , will you not feel confused ?!
You make your own conclusions .
I just want to have my coffee and enjoy this day !
Take care . Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment