Saturday, June 28, 2014

Just Being Me is My Highest Achievement !

Just Being Me is My Highest Achievement !

Being me is the most wonderful and joyful experience !
As I sit writing and sharing this experience , I am so glad to really do that !
I can write or share about a thousand and one other wonderful things yet , now I just want to share about myself !
Even to call it myself is not really true !
As much as I keep saying ' I ' , that is also not true !!
When I sit in stillness , all these body ,mind or myself , me and I all appear strangely alien to my experience !
In that moment of being still , a very deep sense of just being aware is felt and as such experienced !
That felt sense and experience is being experienced just like space is being !!
You are not so much an object , body or any form !!
You Just Are Awareness !!
It feels like you have become Space !
All the while you saw and experiences life and living from a small object , the finite body !
Now you feel that you are experiencing everything as Space !
As Space , your experience is very , very different indeed !!
You Are ! That is it !
As Space , you have no need of any thing !
You are here to be for all things . All things are allowed to be !
Space is most happily present and yet does not impose itself ever !
Supporting everything and letting all things to form or change as they like !
Space just keeps silent and still !
So ,that is the clearest and nearest way I can express or explain how it feels to be just aware !
Always present for all , not demanding , not imposing , not expecting and always keeps in the background !
Without Space , nothing can be ! 
We are all here because Space allows that !
When I start to see the sense of Awareness and the presence of Space , I feel that I am now seeing the real and true Me ! This true Me is changeless ! Beyond time ! Infinite . Eternal !
Never born , can never die !
The more I experience this sense of awareness , the more I become peaceful , happy , and beyond all agendas of the limited forms !!
What a feeling of being free , liberated and joyful always !
Love is the very essence of this awareness ! Love without any form or reason !
With this , I will end my blog for today .
Take care . Love.
Amar.




No comments:

Post a Comment