Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Some Reflections on Who or What Am I !

Some Reflections on Who or What Am I !

This is one quest , question or query that I have been fascinated ever since !
Most of my life , I have always been thinking , reflecting and contemplating about this one issue !
Perhaps , most may not find this issue important for whatever reason !

For me , this is the Only issue that is relevant !!
Why ?!
Why not ?!!
It is about Me !! 
That's why !!

Let me or who ever it is explain how or why I have always been fascinated by this issue .
This issue is centred around one idea or concept .
Identity !!
What is my real identity ?!

There is a physical body that I have that has been ever changing since my very beginning !
From a foetus , infant , child , teens , adult to now , it is a very strange experience !
The body that I call me is and has changed and is changing constantly !
With the body , the 'I ' identity has been expanding with new forms of identities !
Some time ago , I was just a helpless child , then this I grew and became a brother to some , a friend , a son , a father , a husband , a doctor , a patient , and the identities just keep expanding !
Layers of such identities have covered me !

Yet , there an aspect of me that seems always to be beyond all this layers or covers that are around me !
That aspect of me is always changeless !!
It also is without any labels or forms !!
It just is aware that it is !!
What or who it is , is really very difficult to express !
I know it is , yet I cannot point , show , express that to any one !
It is just my most inner experience that makes living so real !!

As I am going through life , I find more joy in identifying with that formless Me !!
It is so much more peaceful , joyful , non demanding and always full of love !!
It always feels so full and complete !

I have come to realise that we have to focus on the identity that best suits us !!

The every changing forms and identities are all temporary and will pass away !!
The Formless is Changeless and is Timeless !!

That is It !
Take care . Love.
Amar.




No comments:

Post a Comment