Thursday, June 19, 2014

Who Are We ??!!

Who Are We ??!!

Today , I am in the mood to explore more of our true nature !
Yes , we all have a physical body !
Yes too , that our physical body is ever changing , growing this way or that way !!
Finally , the body will come to it's natural end ! 
It will crumple and go back to it's elements !!

Now , what we call life is a form of energy !
Energy is energy , but it can express or manifest in many forms !!
Heat is one such form . Light is another form of expression .
Sound and Magnetic are expressions too!
Life too is another form of energy expression !

Thoughts and feelings are expressions of that energy too !!
Thoughts can heal and kill too !!
Feelings can heal and kill too !!
Love is energy !!
Hate is energy !!

Who are we ??!!
We are expressions of energy !
We are Energy Beings !
We vibrate !
We have frequency !

I can tune myself to be loving or I can tune to be hateful !
I make a decision or choose to be so !
I decide to be happy or I decide to be miserable !
I am the decision maker !

When you can understand this , then you can understand life and everything !
Then , you have become the Master of your life !

I will end now !
Take care . love.
Amar.


No comments:

Post a Comment