Sunday, June 22, 2014

Are Our Problems Real ?!

Are Our Problems Real ?!

" All problems are illusions of the mind ! "
" Focus your attention on the now and tell me what problem you have at this moment . "
" I am not getting any answer because it is impossible to have a problem when your attention is fully in the Now ! A situation need to be dealt with or accepted ! Why make is a problem ? "
The above statements were taken from a book by Eckhart Tolle .

Read it carefully and then don't rush to respond immediately .
Wait ! Ponder and think , reflect or contemplate .

If the above statements by Eckhart Tolle are real , then it is mind blowing !
It will alter your whole world view of life and living !
That is no small matter !
In fact , that is the whole problem that we are having and dragging around !

Once , we can let go of all such self created problems , then life and living becomes a joy !
We get back our lost paradise !

We simply always get identified with so many things  in life .
I am a man, son , father , brother , Indian , German , Hindu , Muslim , and endless other such identities!



As I identify with any of them , I become attached to it . I associate with it . I link with it .
I actually become it !!
I am  now a Buddhist ! I am now a French man ! I am a Muslim ! A Hindu !
By my association and identity , I have become that entity !!
I , now am a Hindu ! I now belong to about 900 million such people who also call themselves by such an identity !
In that large group of people , there are all sorts of them !!
A full spectrum of human beings !
From the best to the worst , all are and can be found in  such a large mass of people !!
Now , I have adopted and become part of them !
I act and react in that name ! 
I will hold my head high or low according to their behaviour patterns !
Let me tell , there is nothing wrong or right here !
I simply cannot handle or be responsible for all their behaviours !
Even , my own behaviour sometimes  surprises me !!
So , identity is an amazing entity !
Where does it all happen ?!
In our mind ! That is it !
In the present moment , the mind is unable to play it's games !
As the mind is unable to react , you become very peaceful and will be free of problems !
We simply attend to issues that need our attention .
Life and living becomes a blissful reality !
That is all for now .
Take care. Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment