Thursday, June 26, 2014

This body is loaned to me ! It is not mine !

This Body is Loaned to me ! It is not mine !

This body that I keep calling mine is not mine !!
I or mine or me are words that are used as though it means what we have assumed !
Before I ( for the sake of writing I will use I ! ) can really understand who or what I is , I have built and expanded this I so much , that it now appears real !!
For the time being let me leave I alone and write about the body that we have .
Yes , I seem to feel and think that I live in this body and it is mine !
Is that a fact ?!
This marvelous , mysterious and wonderfully complex body has a mind of it's own !!
It very rarely ever needs my input to function !
It grows , repairs and does all the millions of magical stuff without my knowledge !
It has amazing organs that I have very little idea about .
The body has been growing and changing in size without my knowledge .
When I am sleeping , it is going on maintaining all functions without my presence !
Is it under my control ?
Not at all !
The only conscious stuff I am aware is that I eat or drink whenever I want to .
And that actually does more harm for my body then good !!
I am eating or drinking whatever for my desire and taste !!!
Definitely not to give my body the best nutrition that it needs for its optimum functioning !
In fact , I do everything to damage my body !!
Always eating or drinking or doing other stuff to really damage my wonderful body !
The body being what it is, quietly does it's work to it's best !
At other times in spite of everything , the body just cannot go on ! Then , it needs some time to repair if it can or gets damaged !
The body was given to us to use it on this planet to give the needed experience and whatever else .
We thought we are able to understand this awesome body and repair it !
Till now , we have not done such a good job ! 
We , as usual think or assume that we have ! ( as usual it is our habit to be arrogant )
The body will go on functioning as long is it was programmed to let us enjoy our experience here !
Experience over , it will shut down immediately !
It does not care if it is still a very young body or old !!
If it was my body , then I should be in charge or at least be in control !
The body's needs are so simple that it will simple shock most of us !!
Our whole culture or even the so called civilisation will get a shock !
Our needs are really very simple ! 
A little food and plenty of water , air and sun light !
Our original taste for the good natural food is now replaced with a very strange taste of the mind !
The mind has endless never ending desires and taste that can never be satisfied !
A very good and simple life has been taken over by a mind that has no understanding of who or what this whole game or drama is !!
That is where the question of who or what is this 'I ' will come in !!
I will leave that for some other time .
If only we are humble enough to listen to the body needs , we may or can live enjoyably and enjoy our experience on this magical planet !



Otherwise , we whole live here is a never ending struggle for the very basics !!
We struggle all our live for just 3 basic items : 1. food , 2. clothes and 3. shelter !!
The rest of every thing is to support this basics !!
We have not advanced very much from there !!
We believe and think we have !!
Till then , take care .
Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment