Sunday, June 8, 2014

Life is Just Awesome !

Life is Just Awesome !

What needs to happen to make life awesome ?!
You are most welcomed to give your reason ?
I will give or share mine .
Nothing needs to happen to make life awesome !!
Life is just awesome !
Yesterday was Sunday. I worked till lunchtime seeing some patients . I really enjoyed that !
It feels so good seeing people come to me feeling anxious and fearful , but most or almost leave feeling better and happy ! Is that awesome !
I got up feeling rested and full of excitement wondering what wonderful experience will I enjoy today!
Is that awesome ?
Awesome to me is an attitude !
Nothing extraordinary needs to happen in my life !
Life is already awesome !
Even , if I do nothing , things are just happening !
I saw my mother yesterday . She is aging , getting weak , in pains off and on .
We sat together . I holding her hand and looking at her . She smiled and felt better .
That was awesome for me !
Just being there was enough !
I was having my simple lunch and I really enjoyed every spoonful or mouthful of that simple tasty food ! The funny or surprising thing is that I eat the same plate of rice with the same curry and veges day in and day out ! I just never get bored or tired of the sameness !
That is awesome !
I have seen people coming into the restaurant and complaining or grumbling that there is nothing exciting or new to eat or enjoy !



I drive my simple car and it moves like magic ! It loves to run as it was not driven for a whole week !
I have the same car for over 17 years and it feels so good and comfortable !
I enjoy driving my car with the soft music playing from the car audio .
The roads are wonderful . Sometimes peaceful , sometimes crowded . every moment is so unique !
I am so in tune with my car , that any new sound from it matters ! What a relationship !
It has never failed me or left me stranded by the road !
Is that not awesome !! It is magical !
Life is awesome when you are living fully and enjoy every moment !
Let that moment bring anything , it is still amazing !
I have experienced pain suddenly in my body and I am so excited too !!
I wonder what it means or what is my body telling me !
Believe me , when you think and feel like that , even pain is fun and funny !!
Now that is surely awesome don't you think ?!
I will leave you now with just this simple message : Life is Awesome !!
Take care . Enjoy. Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment