Saturday, June 7, 2014

When Will My Needs and Wants be Over ?

When Will My Needs and Wants be Over ?

I had just finished my simple morning coffee and a slice of bread . That is my breakfast !
Feeling very contented and satisfied , I sat down quietly to meditate , contemplate and reflect .
That is and has become my way of living .
Among all the activities for the day , this one activity which appears as a non activity is the most valued for me !
It creates or gives me value as a thinking and a being species !!
Being conscious and aware is my most priced possession !
I just love to sit down silently and think , reflect and go still !
Today , I was doing just that when my thoughts went towards the issue of needs and wants .
We all have needs and wants even before we are born !
There are certain conditions that are essential for my life and living .
This very essential or basic needs are at the very core to life .
Air , water and food are the most essential needs to live .
Without that , nothing else matters !!
The very sad situation that is real on the planet for us is that even that is not there for so many !!
That is the most essential need for every human being on this planet !
All else will come next !! 
This is the primary need !
Even this is denied to so many !
As for me , this basic need has Never been a problem ! 
I am very aware of that !! I am happy for me and not happy for those without this need .
It is because , I have this need fulfilled , I can and have the comfort to sit and think !!
If I was without this basic need , I will not be able to think of anything else beside the thought of water and food !
That is my deep pain !!
That is where my thoughts go towards wondering what are my needs after this basic need ?!!
All my secondary needs become pale as compared to this primary need !
All my needs and wants take a back seat !
Even if the Great Creator were to take me to the most high Heaven , I will not feel happy !!
I am still aware that there are my follow humans who are hungry !
I know the pain of hunger !!
Don't you ??!!
I think I cannot go any further !
I have shared my thinking and feeling .
Let us be aware of our so called progress !!
Take care .
Love.
Amar.






























































No comments:

Post a Comment