Sunday, June 8, 2014

Who are You ? What Am I Attempting to Establish ?

Who are You ? What Am I Attempting to Establish ?

Who are you ? Who is that ?
What am I attempting to establish ? 
What does it mean ?
Oh , that my my brother !
That is the richest man or woman around !
That is a stranger and I have no idea who he is ?
Are good relationships built on who you are ?
Is that your experience ?
I personally know many very close so called relatives that I am not too keen to meet !
Is that true for you ? I am sure it is !
So , what does it matter !
I now have establish some knowing about who you are !
Now , I feel better and safe !
I feel it is more of fear than anything else !
The unknown is always a place of fear , mistrust and unease .
Is that how you feel ?
I rather be with the devil I know then the unknown angel !
Why ?
Fear factor !
What if I establish that All humans are my family !
Now , if they love me or I love them , it is fine .
It is also okay if they mind their own and let me live my life as I wish .
Now , it is not okay if my own family , tribe , group are making my life a living hell !
So , if you respect me and I too , that is wonderful ! 
What does it matter who are you !
If you a stranger fell down , will I not help you ?!
Of course , I will !
Unknowns have risked their lives saving unknowns !
What has that got to do with who they were ?
I as a medical doctor see countless people who are unknowns and yet I go out of my way to help , guide and care for them ! 
What does it matter who they are !
Today , I know countless unknowns on social media !
So ! 
Will I mislead , not care or share myself and my feelings ?
This is the Human family that I belong to !
Will we not stand together if by chance some Aliens come for us ??!!
Do we need a situation like that to bring us together !!
We are all One !! 
That is who we are !!
Take care . Love.
Amar.


No comments:

Post a Comment