Thursday, July 3, 2014

Living in Awareness in our Daily Life !

Living in Awareness in our Daily Life !

As I was coming down the stairs this morning , it suddenly dawned on me that I must or have to share how my life is such fun and joyful !( even when things don't appear so ! )
It is in sharing such simple things that we may see some wonderful secrets !
Yes , we read all sorts of wonderful books by wonderful and wise people but sometimes simple and small things are missed !
Perhaps not deliberately bur due to it's insignificant nature !!
I will share and explain and you will understand !
Let me share :
Just as my eyes open in the morning , I am so awed and full of joy !! I keep lying in bed without moving my body at all ! Lying in that stillness and letting my eyes move around watching or observing everything as though I am seeing everything for the first time !!
I become aware of my body in a most intimate and detailed way !
Every part seems so alife and wonderful ! I can just feel the weight of my head as it is resting on the pillow ! Then I seem to run my awareness or beingness all around ! It is as though I just am coming into my body ! The body , hands ,legs and toes are so marvelous ! Feeling of the bedsheets , the quilt or blanket ! Such small and minute details that I find it even difficult to express !
A glow around my body and self !
A feeling of intense joy , happiness and love for all and everything !
It is just unbelievable how much fun I get and am in just waking up !!
I am just in wonder and wondering how I am here !
As I gently focus on my sense of being , I feel an amazing sense of moment to moment sparks of life energy dancing in me , around me and everywhere !!
This awesome energy of life is so fascinating ! It has a sweet tingling sensation as it dances or runs all around me !
I really have no idea what or who is lying in bed !! As I see some thoughts arriving from somewhere and slowly expressing gently that I am Amar ! Then a whole form of memory comes rushing in with  all the information of my form state !!
This is all being experienced even before I have moved or got up !!
Then something happens and a thought runs in me to tell my body to get up !
I can see how my body responses and lo and behold , I can actually see my body sitting up in bed !!
It is so amazing that It simply blows me away !
I keep looking at my body , then my feet as they touch the carpet next to my bed ! It is a beautiful sensation with gentle tingling all around ! Feels so wonderful and good !
I really feel like shouting or singing how wonderful



everything and life is !!
Standing up and walking is so much of fun !! As my body swings and moves , I am aware of every movement and can feel all my joints clicking in and moving in such precise pace and balance !!
Sometimes , I actually run to the mirror to see who or what is there !!
Seeing an image that I see is amazing ! That is me or my form ! Wow !
I can feel a thrill running down my spine as I see my form !
I keep looking at my eyes and that is just awesome !!
I see this form and become aware that this is what or who I am seen by all !!
That is not who or what I really am !!
Well , that is good enough and will have to accept it !
With that I become Amar and all the other endless roles that float in and out of me throughout my waking time !
This sense of awareness is just amazing !
Ever sense is so full of life !! It is awesome !
Touch , taste , smell , hearing and sight !!
Through them I become aware of what is !
Then comes my feelings of emotions and thoughts !
What a delightful world and life , I am enjoying !!
Is this how you see or experience your life and living ??!!
I can go on expressing endlessly about everything and more ..........!!
Will end here for now !
Please feel free to ponder , think and ask ?!
Take care . Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment