Monday, July 14, 2014

Just A Passing Shadow ! That is My Reality !

Just A Passing Shadow ! That is My Reality !

I am just as important as I think or believe that I am !
In reality nothing much !
I have given more importance to my being than is real !
A few around me think the same !
As I keep repeating and holding to my ' I ' , I am !
Am I really important to any one ?!
Honestly , No !!
Will any ones life stop if I am no more ?! Of course , Not !
Life goes on flowing whether I am or not !
Be honest with yourself and take a good and sincere deep look !!
I am just known to a few around me and that too rather superficially !
Will they miss me ?! Yes , for a day or two and no more !
They will and have to go back or on with their life !
Just as I have done when someone close goes !
In my own family or neighbourhood , how many will really miss me ?! 
Not many !
Just as I hear of someone gone , I have time to reflect for a minute or two and then I am back to my coffee and doing whatever I was doing !
I am a nobody in this peoples world ! 
Even so called great people or icons just disappear or vanish from our radar screens !!
New ones are waiting to fill or jump on to the stage of life and the show goes on !!
And I think that all my whatever so called sacrifices made a difference !
Not a dent if you ask me !
Am I depressed or in some low mood ?! Not at all ! 
Just facing the truth and reality !
So , if that my reality , then I realise that I should live life the way I want to ! I am here just for myself !
If that is living as I am now , then , so be it !
However , if I am not happy , then I must and should go for what makes me happy !
Life will go on as it has and is doing !
I as me is just a shadow ! A passing shadow !
Seeing my reality is a sobering thought !
It brings me down to a simple reality !
I am just a shadow that is passing !
Thank you .
Take care . Love.
Amar .

No comments:

Post a Comment