Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Time Mystery ! How fast or slow can it be ?

Time Mystery ! How fast or slow can it be ?

I was waiting . I was so excited . I just wanted to see my sweet beloved .
I know she is going to come at 5 pm . I keep looking at my watch and it appears time has just stopped 
Or it is crawling ?!
I keep wondering why time is suddenly teasing me ! 
Time wants to frustrate me ! My time has just stopped for me !
The seconds needle on my watch is moving , yet it appears to tick so slowly !
I want to cry ! I want to shout ! I actually want to scream out loud ! 
Time , please , I beg you to move a little faster and bring me , my love !
After it appears like an eternal wait , my sweet love comes !!
Wow ! 
I am so excited and full of life and energy ! She is here ! I pinch myself ! Yes , she is really hugging  me ! 
I simply cannot believe it ! I am seeing her and touching her ! 
We keep looking , touching and feeling each other ! I just love being with her !
She tells me she has 2 long hours with me ! 
We have so much to share ! She tells me all that  has happened  since our last meeting .
I am looking at her . I am listening to her . I hear her . I see her . 
What a pleasure ! What a joy ! What a life ! I just love being in love !
We talk , we laugh , we smile , we hug , we touch and we keep repeating that again and again !
What a wonderful life it is ! I love you ! I love life ! 
Then , suddenly , she looks at her watch and nearly screams that she has to go in 5 minutes !!
What ! I just cannot believe it ! 
In 5 minutes she has to go ! 
In disbelief , I don't know what to do ! 
We hugged , we kissed and keep hugging  ! 
Tears are running down our cheeks !
Time shows no mercy ! 
Time has finally done it !
Time has run out !
It is over ! 
Time is  over ! 
Good bye my dearest love ! 
I just cannot believe that with one breath  time  just vanished  and it is over  !
Two hours disappeared in a moment !!
Now , here is the mystery of time  !
When it feels like it crawls and then it runs so fast that time just feels like it is not there !
What is time ?!
Is it real ?!
Whose reality ?,
This is the mystery  of time  !!
Have your say ?
I will stop here and make you think or feel !
Thank you and take your time !!
Take care ? Love .
Amar .


No comments:

Post a Comment