Tuesday, July 8, 2014

In Duality True Love and Happiness cannot be found !

In Duality True Love and Happiness Cannot be found !

I was having my coffee and this thought started growing in my space !
I found it interesting and fascinating too !
We are living in the world of duality . 
There is always going to be many sides to any issue !
Opinions , views and way of expressing is always going to be having multiple outcomes !
The very essence of live here is that of duality ! 
Simply, it means more than one !
Two and more is the rule of being in this world of duality !
Let us examine and see if it is real and true ?!
The very way of being here is being separate from our source !! That is the primary nature of duality !
Now , you see yourself as separate and so you have to think and find ways to do and take responsibility for yourself and life in general !
Your very sense of feeling , thinking and believing that you are separate is where lies all the drama !!
You are always and constantly wondering , wanting and searching for ways to be happy and peaceful!
When you love someone , you have endless trains of thoughts running in your mind about this or that!
Your expectations and desires are always running ahead of you !
What can I get from this relationship ?!
It is always about ' I ' or ' me ' !
We call that being selfish !


While that is what we have created and believe in all the time !
What is there for me in this ?!!
We are going to run around for the rest of our life !
It is like a wild goose chase !
There is always going to be a sense of emptiness within us !!
That is so , because we are and have created this illusion of being separate !!
So , in duality we cannot truly be happy or blissful !
We have no idea what love is all about !!
It is a relationship of a contract and convince !! What will I get out from this ?!!
In the life and world of duality , I am not going to see any real love , happiness or peace !
I and my beliefs are my realities ! I will live by them and will die by them !
That is the way of living in this duality !
That is enough for today .
Take care . Love with no agenda !
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment