Friday, May 9, 2014

Nothing Matters Anymore !

Nothing Matters Anymore !

As usual , I had gone for my daily walk towards the little hill that was just outside the city limits .
I always looked forward to going for this walk !
To me it was no ordinary walk !
It could appear normal , ordinary to probably all onlookers !
Anyway , who is to say what anyone thought or felt .
My walk is not a physical need !
It is a deeper need of my state of being !
What do I mean by that ?
The walk is a symbolic way of me leaving my world of acquired needs , wants and other so called daily living .
I always like to walk alone .
Alone here means , not walking with another human .
As far as I am concern , I am far from being alone !
Even the ' I ' is a strange word for me !!
Personally , there is no such entity for me !
Me is just a way to express a sense of awareness or being conscious . A kind of knowingness .
Words , language , thoughts , ideas , concepts and knowing are just forms of mental expression .
I , me or whatever is nothing of that sort . 
It is just a sense of being !
Coming back to my walk , there is no one walking in reality !!
It is just an expression .
The walk and all else is a process that is just happening in the presence of space and time !
There are no borders or any distinction from anything as such !
All appears the same ! A sense of just being One !
Where ever ' I ' look or feel is in an interesting way also another aspect of ' I ' too !
All is One of the same ' I ' !
There is only  ' I ' !
Who or what seems meaningless . 
It does not matter !
Nothing matters anymore !
That is all . 
Love.
Amar.


No comments:

Post a Comment