Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I Am Perfect ! So Are You !

I am Perfect ! So Are You !

It was still very dark . The morning prayers from the many mosques around were just over .
All was quiet except for a few crows that decided to start any early morning discussion ! I have no idea what they were shouting about ! 
An occasional motor sound was heard passing my place . This were the early bird types !
I just sat quietly and was going from reflections to just being still . Even the gentle reflections can be noisy in the early morning !
Being still is just Perfect ! 
What is this perfect state that I want to share with you ?!
Nothing lofty or grandiose , I can assure you .
Most people are stressed and always struggling with this perfect state !
They have a mental picture or an attitude that there is a perfect way to live !
I have no idea what it is they are aiming for !!
How does one become perfect in the first place ?!!
What does it mean to be perfect ?
If I watch people around , they have a program that is running in their heads constantly !
They want everything to be in some order that they feel will bring them happiness !
They become obsessed with that idea ! That idea becomes their reality and starts to control and run their life !
What I have noticed is that so called perfect state is always deluding them ! They are never ever happy ! 
How can they be ?!
Their perfect life and living is a program or condition that is not real ! It is an illusion !
They are not relaxed as they have to be perfect according to their belief or condition .
That can become very stressful and it is so for most people ! They are high strung ed , anxious , irritated , agitated and moody most of the time .


My understanding of being perfect is really very simple and easy !
I am perfect as I am right now ! 
That is it !
I have accepted myself as I am now ! I cannot be anything else other then what I am right now !
This is called total acceptance ! 
That is the reality and truth ! 
Anything lesser is not true .
I am perfect now with my failures and my success !
I am wonderful and great in some ways and not in some other ways !
That is okay with me .
Some will like and love me , others will not for whatever reason ! That's okay too .
When we can accept everything without our own agenda or program , life and living becomes very relaxed and easy !
Just let go and live fully , love freely !
That is how I am perfect ! So are you !
I have decided to be me and perfect !
Now you decide what you want to be ?!
That will do for now .
Take care . 
Amar.


No comments:

Post a Comment