Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Now , I Just Want To Be !

Now , I Just Want To Be !

I have been writing some topic here and there for some time .
I was sitting at these busy restaurant and having a drink .
Sitting quielty , I saw everybody just talking away !
They had so much to talk about ! 
They appeared excited , waving their hands , expressing with their eyes !
I just sat there watching this noisy chatter and wondering .
Far out , I could see the distant limestone hills with patches of greenery .
It was a hot day . The sky was clear . Some clouds were gathering far around the hills .
It usually rains in the late afternnon . 
The trees across the road looked tired . An occassional passage of wind brought some relief .
Returning myself back to the noisy chattering , I wondered what is so important that must be spoken in such a demanding manner ?
Will all this talking be relevent in a few hours from now !
Who is to say , yet , I feel and think we are just in this excessive habit of talking about nothing much !
I found that being quiet is rather uncomfortable for most people .
Being alone is even more scary to many !
Sitting quietly , sipping my drink , I kept reflecting with my thoughts .
Whatever I talk about or share is an expression of my experience .
That experience comes from a clashing , merging and fusion of knowledge that I have acquired , read or heard . An inner awareness dialogus with the knowingness and some thoughts start to take shape !
How relevent are they to anyone ?!
They too could form a clashing , merging or fusion of some sorts within them !
Who is to say on that !
My drink was finishing . I was still sitting and watching all around me . 
People were still going on chattering , sometimes


loudly , sometime in low voices .
They sure have a lot to share or maybe just needed to fill the emptiness !
I finished my drink and came out from the crowded resturant .
Walked silently back to my home .
I simply was enjoying my sense of being !
I have nothing much to say now !
Take care .
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment