Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Root of Fear !

The Root of Fear !

Fear is the foundation on which all negativity rests !
What is this fear ?
Where does it come from ?
Is it real ?
A definition or an expression I see often is that fear is : False evidence appering real !
Is that true ?
I have been thinking as to what is this fear and what will happen and to whom ?!!
To me the most importent word is , to whom ?!
Until and unless you know that , the grand drama or game will keep going !
To whom ?!!
That understanding is most essential to the root of fear !
That question and answer lies with our identity !
There is an ever changing body and a changeless Self !
This body of ours that started from just 2 cells has been expanding , extending and also changing ever since its very begining !
This form will not stop changing . 
It has its own agenda and reason whatever that is !!
I , that is awareness commonly called the Self , has practically no control over the body !
Thousands or even millions of complex chemicals are performing actions and reactions that is keeping this body functioning . It is just amazing , miraculious and magical ! I have no words to express how wonderful this functioing body is ! 
Yet , I have come to realise and accept that this whole process will keep changing and ultimately pass away to some other level !
If , I identity with this ever changing body , I am always going to be frustrated , confused and fearful !
As, I have no control and don't understand what or why this is going on , I have come to realise that I will not identity with this body !
I also realise that when I am sleeping , I have no clue what is happening again !
My very so called identity just disappears !
Seeing all this merry-go-round , I have drawn my own conclusions as to the grand meaning of life !
Simple observations around has shown me that nothing is going to last here !
Nobody , however great , wealthy , healthy or whatever is going to escape from this drama !
You can be the holiest person , the worst criminal or whatever , you are just passing through !
This body will last as long as it will ! It is not my concern any more !
I am here enjoying this wonderful and fascinating drama !
Fear pops its head whenever I an identitfied with the body !
Fear just vanishes whenever I see myself as the changless Self !!
Sometimes I really enjoy my fears !!
At other times , I just step back from the body identity and smile !
That is my experience !
Others may have some other experience ! That is okay too !
That is all for now .
Take care . Love.
Amar.


No comments:

Post a Comment