Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Illusions We Have Created !

The Illusions We have created !

It is just before dawn . There is a certain peacefulness all around . It feels good !
The human mind is still asleep ! The restlessness is in their dreams !
I move very gently towards the lonely road that goes to the park .
There is an occasional bird calling out to start the day.


Some elderly people are already up and walking to keep fit .
Their children will do that later some day when awareness comes to them .
Now let them enjoy their sleep !
What am I doing , so early , walking towards the park ?
Well , there is a slow moving stream just along the border of the park. 
I am going there to sit quietly on those stone slabs !
The many Gulmoor trees on both sides of the stream spread and form arches along the quiet steam.
Some women from the nearby dwellings come to collect water and also wash their soiled clothes .
They rub the clothes on some stone slabs and wash in the gentle waters .
Their brass pots are awaiting to be filled with some water to be taken back to their dwellings .
What is my purpose or reason to be here ?!
Actually nothing to be honest ! 
Reason , purpose are smart functions of the mind and thoughts !
Here , by the stream I come to just feel and be something else !
I come to forget what or who I keep creating all day long !!
I come  here not to be the form that appears so important out in my human world !
Here, I am everything and nothing !!
Sitting quietly , my sense of 'I' evaporates into the very surroundings !
Something very peaceful , quiet , full and joyful becomes aware !
That sense of being aware is what i come to be !!
That feels so beautifully complete , contented , joyous and blissful !
Going back to my world of Illusion , I can sit back and enjoy the passing drama that appears so important to humanity !
I wonder why and whatever for they do that !! 
Who knows !
I am simply just passing through this human drama !
Nobody really ! Not important to any one too !
Just a passing shadow !
Take care . Love you.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment