Monday, May 5, 2014

Anger ! How Anger Distorts Our Reality !

Anger ! How Anger Distorts Our Reality !

Who is not familiar with anger ?!
Anger is part and parcel of human culture !
In fact , we so often feel that to be angry is human or even normal .
Now just take any of your personal experience around this emotion , anger and ask yourself what made you anger ?
What makes us angry ?
It is always about how I perceive the situations , things and happenings around me .
I am the central figure in the anger drama .
I feel that I was not getting what I expected .
My expectations or demands were not met .
I was left hurt ! I was  not respected . I was cheated . I was this or that !
I don't expect this from the world , the system , people , family ,government and everything else !
I , I , I , and more I's ......... !!
Why does this " I " get into this situation ?
It is always the same drama !
I feel ......... !
Now these expectations or demands or any other desires , wishes are all very personal and subjective in nature !
No two people or situations are alike !!
Can you see the complex and complicated web that is being formed .
In that moment of anger or rage , we are totally in a very different and distorted state of mind !
We are unable to reason anything realistically or consciously .
Anger is a very serious issue in all walks of our life , yet we hardly ever sit and work out or attempt to understand it's core pattern in our life !
The damage and destruction anger does is just unbelievable .






Each of us have to examine our own pattern of anger .
What triggers or sparks anger in us .
The more we examine or ponder about the issue , the more we will understand it's core patterns .
It is really worth your effort to address this very serious problem in your life and that of others around you !
Wish you a very peaceful and pleasant life and living .
Take care . Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment