Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Some After Thoughts After My Writings !

Some After Thoughts After My Writings !

I decided to sit in this corner cafe in this very busy hospital , last night .
I had just visited my mother who is admitted in this hospital for some lung complications .
She is getting better . She is 86 now . She lost her husband or my father 41 years ago !
She is a tough woman . 
Anyway , while sitting in this cafe , I ordered some



 pumpkin soup and a warm bun .
As I ate , I was watching the endless procession of people that were passing me !
There were the sick , then the visitors , relatives , friends and more who formed the passing people .
It appeared like a fair , as most were talking and appeared joyous !
This were people who were feeling better !
The very ill patients were in the wards .
Was just wondering what was behind those faces ?
They all appeared to put on a brave and smiling face in public !
That is the way of our society .
We like to hide our pain and sorrow . It is a private affair .
My after thoughts are that I am just an ordinary chap , living an average life but have a sense of understanding that makes my life extraordinary !
I have realised that whatever happens , we are able to go on with our life and living !
I still remember how lost I felt when I lost my father ! I was 25 years .
More then the loss , was trying to come to terms with death which was for ever and ever !
I kept thinking and wondering how can we go on living or pretending when just around the corner or anytime , the hand of death can come !
There , I sat for days thinking , wondering and struggling to understand the meaning of living in an infinite Universe !
We live in an Infinite Universe and yet behaviour other wise !
I already had inclination towards the mystery of life , and this issue was my tipping point !
If death is real , then how do we live ?!
That was how I sorted out thinkers , philosophers and wise sages to see what they thought .
So , I read , pondered , reflected , thought and meditated and started seeing life through their minds !
I was and am still fascinated by Buddha and his life story . Here was a to be king , who left everything to search and seek answers to the same mystery !!
The suffering that we bring upon ourselves is our own doing !!
We get wrapped around beliefs and get attached to forms that are ever changing !
We know that every form is changing and will crumple ! Yet , we hold on to such foolish ways !
We have wonderful realised people who share their amazing life of bliss by letting go and living in the present moment . Now , is all we have !! Live in the now !
Am I strong , or have some will power or any other super characters ?!
No ! I have just accepted the reality and live as a humble nobody !
I live and appreciate life and living , yet , I am always mindful of the ever changing form of my body /mind !
Within this context of living , a wonderful sense of relief has become a new reality !
As I have accepted this temporary status of living , I also don't have to carry any burden that most are carrying !!
Live in this moment ! Be real and genuine ! Be loving and kind ! Be compassionate !
Why ?
As I am just passing through and so are you , why not share a kind and loving relationship !
Is that difficult or strange ?!
We are all the same !!
No matter who or what you are ! Your worldly status means nothing in an Infinite Universe !!!
That is my simple home grown way of living !
So be it !
Take care my dear lovely friends . Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment