Thursday, May 29, 2014

Can We Create Our Reality ?!

Can We Create Our Reality ?!

Let me share some of my personal stories and see how they come across to you ?
I have used 2 words , create and reality above .
Create is something that you or me can do . We are all creative beings . We can create physical and non physical things and forms all the time . Create a painting . Write a creative book . Create a good impression . Create a good mood by doing this or that ! I feel good and happy when I am with so and so or doing things that I like . So , we can create .
What is reality ?
Is it the same for everybody ? 
A person living in a hut and struggling to just find food . He is poor and always struggling . He feels that is his reality .
A person living in a palace . He is rich and has all material comforts . That is his reality .
What , if can switch their roles ! 
Both will be shocked ! It is not their reality ! The poor man will find it hard to see himself in a palace!
The rich person too will feel shocked and not accept his reality !
Is our reality solid and physical or is it a set of beliefs , ideas and thoughts ?
One person beliefs that giving up all his material comforts and living in a cave will take him towards the meaning of life .
Another beliefs that having as much material will bring that illusive joy or happiness in life !
That is their realities ! 
Our realities are not the same ! 
We have separate realities and yet think it is the same for all !
Is that your experience ?
One day , an important exam was going to take place . All my class mates were studying and feeling very stressed ! I could feel the tension around . The fear and expectation to pass was very real .
As I pondered the situation , I decided that I want to fail and experience that feeling ! So , I handed in a blank paper to the shock of my classmates and teachers . My teachers tried to coax me to at least write something or they warned that I will get no marks at all ! I told them that I am ready and prepared for that ! They simply could not understand me . I walked out from the examination hall feeling very satisfied and joyful !! I had achieved what I wanted to experience ! I walked out among trees , seeing the blue sky , birds and the beautiful sun . People out in the streets were going about their life happily . That was their reality .
I sat in a small stall while having coffee and reflected on my action and situation .
I felt very peaceful and contented ! I realised that I will decide how I am going to live my life .
I will live on my terms and take full responsibility for all my livings !
A few months later , when my teachers and classmates felt that I was a weak student or simply careless , I decided to study and sat for my exams .  I knew I had done well as I could answer all the questions easily .
When the results came they did not expect much from me . I simple sat back and enjoyed !
I nearly topped the University ! I was 3rd in the University !
Nobody could understand . they were shocked and surprised . Not me !
My reality was very different .
At another stage of my life , I had this very strong feelings and visions that my father was going to die! I was thousands of miles in India and my father worked as a doctor in an island called Borneo , part of Malaysia . I kept writing to him and he kept informing me to study for my coming exams and get through to become a doctor . I was a medical student in the final year.
I told my classmates , teachers about my very strong feelings , visions and all ! They just could not understand my reality ! Told me to just get ready for the exams .
Finally , one night , against all odds and advice , I just decided to run away in the middle of the night to go to my father ! That is really a very strange and crazy move from the normal way of living !
Even my father kept insisting that he is okay !
I simply trusted my reality !
There , I was flying to Malaysia from India to see my father who I feel was going to die !!
Left my final exams against ever ones reality , even my own father who was a doctor too !



What do you think happened ?!!
He was dying of Leukaemia !! He died about 2 months after I was with him !!
Thank , whatever , I was able to really be with my wonderful father before he passed on !
That was and is my reality !
I have come to accept that my reality is my unique reality within the same world of others !
Let me explain further : I live in Kuala Lumpur now . My KL is unique to me ! You cannot live in my KL !! You cannot even share the same room that I live in ! My space and time is only mine !!
My life and living is unique to me and my ways ! I am always happy , peaceful and contented ! It has nothing to do with my external circumstances !! They keep changing , but I am always the same !!
Can you get a drift of my sharing ?!
I feel and experience myself as an energy being !! The physical form and all outside is ever changing ! I Am the same !! Always just being and aware !
So , my reality is my choice !
Sorry , this topic is abit strange and twisted at the mind level !
Til we meet again . Take care .
Love. Amar.



No comments:

Post a Comment