Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Magic and Mystery of Feeling Contented and Satisfied !

The Magic and Mystery of Feeling Contented and Satisfied !

I have experienced living .
I have been reading for over 50 years !
I have travelled !
I have seen and met people from all walks of life !
From the wealthiest , powerful , religious , politicians , businessmen , simple to the poorest and homeless !
I have heard from the wisest and also shared my own thinking with whoever was willing to listen !
After all these life of this rich experience , I have come to some of my own conclusions to life !
It has nothing grandiose , lofty or secret that I have experienced !
The wise have been sharing their wisdom form the dawn of civilisation !
They often had to pay a heavy price for being so generous and kind hearted !
Some were simply hanged as petty criminals ! Others had to drink poison !
What was their crime ??!!
They were simply sharing a simple way to a life of being happy , peaceful and contented !
Today , we have all the learning's of wisdom available to us online , audio, video and countless books!
We still daily get news of honour killings , rape , murder , wars , dying of hunger , wars and the corrupted mind sets of thousands of leaders and wealthy who control this planet !
Who am I ?!
Who or what can I do ?!
I sit for hours in front of my PC to share what little understanding I have !


The magic and mystery of feeling contented and satisfied is to live quietly !
Knowing that all is within ! 
All experience is always within us ! 
Be it joy , sadness , happiness or bliss !
It is always an inner experience !
The real wealth is within !
Jesus even went as far as to express , that the Kingdom of God is within you !!!
What more do you want to hear !
I have been sharing for about 6 months my thoughts . They are always about sharing the same one message that to be happy , go within !!
There is nothing else to share !
Rest will just be entertainment , of which there is too much !!!
Have fun , take care and good bye !!
Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment