Monday, May 12, 2014

Belief Produces Experience !

Belief Produces Experience !

It was a day like any ! 
There was the clear blue sky , with some clouds creating and recreating forms as they sailed away .
The sun was bright and getting hot . 
Butterflies floated gently from flower to flower , bees buzzed and darted very quickly from flowers . They appeared busy and rushed . 
The trees were dancing happily in the breeze and sometimes really shaking and swinging .
The above description of nature is my expression !
Is that how nature is ?
How is nature ? 
I really don't have a clue !
Whatever I am expressing and sharing is my state of mind ! 
I am feeling happy , joyful and peaceful . 
So , what I feel and think is how I describe or express !
My world is not out there !!
My world is very much in me !
If I am happy and joyful , then everything seems so !
If I am moody or sad , then everything looks dull and moody too !
What is the reality out there is any body's guess !
When I am happy , things feel good . As things feel good , I feel better ! it is a vicious cycle .
My beliefs produce my experience !
Monday blues , Sunday fun time !


What about some cultures where Sunday is a working day ! They must be having Sunday blues !
Lets have a romantic , candle light dinner . Wow ! I am looking forward to that !
We are going for our honeymoon ! We are so excited ! We are just so happy .
We are always creating our moods as we belief them . 
So , if that is so , then why not I create a happy and wonderful belief for myself !
I want to be happy always !! I feel I am having the most wonderful time in this paradise !
I belief that all happenings out there are just magical ! 
As I am happy within me , whatever happens out there is always fine for me !
I have no expectations or demands as such !
Everything or person is an experience for me !
It's like seeing a real show ! All is wonderful .
The Grand Producer and Director has created the most amazing show and drama !
I am here to see , enjoy and move on ! 
As people wear 3-D glass to see the full effects , I wear a full human suit with body and mind to get the real effects too !! 
Is is a great show ! 
Thank you . 
Time to go !
Will meet again . Take care . Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment