Friday, May 2, 2014

My Normal Day !

My Normal Day !

Eyes opened ! Here I am awake ! Wow !
What a joy and fun to be awake , aware and conscious that I am !
As I look around , I am enjoying how my body , thoughts , feelings and all things around become meaningful !
A moment ago I was elsewhere !
Yes , I remember that I was dreaming ! Was I ?! 
I also feel rested , fresh and energized ! What I ? Which I ?


As I get up , I am always fascinated with everything !
Feel like a child ! Wondering how come I slept or who induced sleep or how , why and just amazed !
As I walk around my place , I keep looking at things as though I am seeing them for the first time !
I remember seeing them but remembering and seeing them again is very different !
There is a certain kind of freshness , alife and realness !
Drinking a glass of water is just out of this world !
So wonderful and satisfying .
By now , you must be thinking I am some weird guy !
Maybe I am ! 
I rather be crazy or weird then so called normal as most are .
There is a certain fullness in everything !
I feel connected to everything and everybody !
Want to hug everyone , but is going to make me really appear crazy ! So , I mentally go around expressing my love ! 
Have plenty of that ! I am talking of love now !
A bird , a lizard , a cockroach , an ant , leaves , plants and all around me is magic !
Don't ask me to explain ?! I just feel that magical joy of all !
Walking , sitting , showering , eating , working , lying down are events that are all so fun !
They all are so complete in themselves !
Everything around seems perfect ! That really feels weird !
I Am just being most of the time !
Peaceful , contented , satisfied and happy !
Let me share a secret with you . 
I have thoughts that are often questioning my happy and peaceful being !!
I just smile and let them pass away to where they go !
I don't know from where they come !
Oh , yes , I noticed a certain program like idea or concepts hanging around !!
I just may entertain them sometimes but usually just walk pass !!
That is my life and living everyday !
You can put me into any slot or label , it means little to me !
I , just Am !
Just passing through !
Take care and love you more then you understand !
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment