Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What Can We Learn From Our Behaviour ?!

What Can We learn From Our Behaviour ?!

I have realised that I can learn so much by just watching how we behaviour !
Let me illustrate what I mean .
I am reading a newspaper and saw a breaking news where thousands have died due to an earthquake !
I am having my coffee and my favourite cookie or a piece of cake . 
I read the news and keep enjoying my coffee and my cookie !
Then I simply turn the page and read about the latest football score !
Life goes on for me as usual !
A close relative of mine is dying or dead . 
My whole body /mind has taken a new pattern !
I find no taste in any food .
I simply feel very sad , moody and listless !
I cannot go to sleep !
My world and life is shattered ! 
Now take another example .
I belong to this religion . Everything about this religion is super sacred for me .
The religious head is seen as god ! The holiest place of worship is my heaven !
Is it the same for a person from another religion ?!
No ! of course not ! 
These examples are every day happenings and nothing unusual !
That is the way of we humans !
Attachments , a sense of belonging . my values , my this or my that !
My sense of identity .
This sense of ' I ' and not  'I ' is where I do my thinking !
Can the I get attached to all of creation ?
Can the I get detached from all of Creation ?!
Once you are able to understand the ' I ' , you will get your answers !
Til then enjoy the good life !
Take care .
Amar.




No comments:

Post a Comment