Friday, May 9, 2014

We Live In An Absolute Infinite Reality and Yet !

We Live In An Absolute infinite Reality and Yet !

One of the first awareness that came to me was when I became aware that the Universe or whatever is just absolutely infinite !!
There is no beginning and no end !!
Can you all really comprehend that ????!!!!
From that point onwards , I have always been wanting to understand what does that mean in my day to day living ?
The very sheer scale of this infinity is so mind blowing !
If that is the reality and a fact , then how or what does it mean for me ?
Now coming to my own life and living : We are all living in an ever changing body /mind form .
All humans are born in the same way .
Our live is just one breath away from death !! 
Death can and will come anytime !
Death has no special care whoever you are or what you are doing !
You can have all your reasons wanting to live or do things ,but , it matters little to death .
So , our live is always uncertain and unpredictable !!
Here we are living in an infinite Universe where life is uncertain and unpredictable and we are creating all sorts of concepts , ideologies and philosophical systems that are also ever changing !


Go back 5000 years and you will see what I mean !
Not a single religion that we practice today was there in that past !
They had some beliefs and they too were serious about their beliefs than !
They quarrelled , fought and killed in the name of their beliefs too !
So , what is real today will be another long forgotten history in another 5000 years from now !!
What is 5000 years in terms of about 4 billion years of the so called age of the planet !!
How big is big ? How small is small ?
Where am I in all this scheme of things ??!!
When I started seriously questioning all these questions , I became who I Am today !!
Just sit back and reflect for some moments and you too will come into a whole new realisation that I am sharing with you !
When you can understand that all forms are changing and passing , then you will question as to what is this reality !
I will leave you now to ponder and reflect !
Take care .
Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment