Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Day After I Am No More !

A Day After I Am No More !

It is a beautiful day ! The sunrise was just splendid ! No a cloud in the sky !
The grass was still wet after last nights rain . Some water was still seen in small pools here and there .
A few early birds were hoping from branch to branch looking for something to eat .
It could not have been a better day !
But , I am no more !! 
No more in the sense of being in the body and being labeled alife by the people of this planet !
I am officially dead !! Over , gone , history , game over !
My dead body was lying very peacefully and in fact looked relieved !
People sat around and appeared fine too ! Some closed relatives were seen wiping their tears !
They were doing things as all such rituals required .
I could see that that while they were sitting near my body , their thoughts were elsewhere !!
Some were thinking that after attending to my death , they need to go see their clients , friends , play golf and then have an evening date ! Others had other thoughts ! Some even felt that my passing away had disrupted their good life ! They had to rush from their work and others from their leisure !
All in all , it was a wonderful venture, watching the drama being played out !
All the people were so wrapped in their life and living that my death was just a very small interval in their living !
Nobody was sitting down and thinking or wondering that this could happen to them to !!
They too will have to die just like I was dead !
That is the truth , my dear friends !
That very afternoon , my body was taken for cremation !
No more fire wood , ghee or a few special pieces of Chandan wood that will smell good !
Nothing of that sort !
My body was pushed into an electric oven to burn away into ash !
That is the end of that body that I was dragging around for my time on planet Earth !
The body that kept changing and letting me enjoy live in all the different phases of my live !
Enjoying my infancy , childhood , teen years , adult hood and finally being old !
It was so much of fun !
As to the people and life on Earth , it was going as before !
Made no difference at all !
That is how life is and how it will end !
All the fuss , dramas and the ego trips have gone !
The curtain is down !
Amar , Dr. Amarjit , son , father , grand something to some , friend , teacher , so much to so many and yet now just a fading memory left !
That is the end !




Good bye !

x

No comments:

Post a Comment