Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I Want To Live Right here and Now !!

I Want to Live Right Here And Now !!

Yes ! I want to live right here and now !!
I have lived around enough and have come to see and realise that there is no other place to live !!

It is only here within me , Now !!

No where else !

My mind has been deceiving me all of my life !!


I will be happy with that person , or happy being in that place or doing this or that !!
Almost all become illusions !
Am left high and dry !
What shall I do now or who will bring me that cup of joy ?!!

None can !! 
Right now is where I will get or be what I want to be !
I just have to decide that I am wonderfully happy and joyful now !!

You will probably laugh at me or may even decide to label me with some exotic name !

Let me share with you that you are not going to find or get any magic out there !!
The magic is within , my dear friend !!

Then once you know or understand that , then magic is all around you !!
Then , there is only fun and a funny life !

Just create a filter and leave your thoughts at some distance !
Play with them , laugh at them , do whatever , but don't let them control you !
Don't take them too seriously for god's sake !
Thoughts of today will be gone and a thousand more are waiting to rush in to make a fool of us !
So , be aware and alert !!

Just remember that nothing will last forever !!
Let go !
Live fully and love life !
Take care . Enjoy . Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment