Thursday, June 26, 2014

Early Days of Growing : The Fun and Funny Days !

Early Days of Growing : The Fun and Funny Days !

I think I must have been born on a Sunny day and in a funny moment !!
Ever since , I can remember life is fun and funny too !!
I have gone so far to express that living is really fun and dying is even funnier !
Now that seems weired and wicked to many in this world who are holding on to dear life !!
To me , Life is holding me down here and not letting me fly away !
Actually , I have enough of this human life here !!
I sometimes feel that I am tired of dragging my body around !
Maybe , a have gone a little over board !
I do really love me , my body and myself very much !
To tell you the truth , I ( whatever that means ! ) find everything about me and all very funny !
This human body is great but it also is very weird and strangely strange !
I have sat quietly and watched how people are , walking , sitting or carry their bodies .
I have seen my own body and laughed till I want to role on the floor !
I simply don't want to go into details of some of our ways of functioing in this body !
The body is fun and funny .
We tend to limit our potential of what this amazing body can do .
I have seen it do things and also experienced the potential that it has .
Take running as an example . If you start running you will get tired easily .
Initially you feel tired and have no stamina .
Then , as you keep running daily , you realise that everyday you are getting better and better !
Stamina keeps improving and you can easily run further and faster !
What or where is the limit to our potential ?!
There are people who can run Ultra Marathons !! A 100 mile run !!
When I saw that potential I was just delighted !
I was a skinny guy at birth . I told my father that I want to put some flesh around my self !
He just told me to be patient . Told me that once I grow up and about to get married , I will be fine !
I was about 17 years then . I simply informed that I will change my so called DNA stuff with my desire and intention . He smiled and gave me my space . ( I had the most wonderful , understanding and wise father !! ) Have to write a full book on him some day !
Just a little regression here . My father went back to studying at the age of 37 years , that is , leaving behind  in Malaya 3 children and my mother and went on to fulfill his childhood dream to become a medical doctor ! Second World War took away his wish in his younger days . The Japanese were busy expanding their Great Nippon Empire in Malaya and other parts of the world ! My dear father , with my mothers blessings and courage , went to India to study Pre-university and move towards a medical college ! That is my father ! When he was in the final year of medical college , I was then in my first year of medical college too !! Both , father and son in medical colleges as medical students !! My whole life on that story can go into many episodes!! 
Anyway , coming to my body weight , I went all out and did body building to the glee of my father !
Within 6 months , my father saw a different son ! I started having a slow well built body .
So , we can if we want to !
Where is the limit ?!
I feel and think my father or my parents had no idea that an alien was born to them !!
I would do anything if I simply put my mind to it !
Impossible was not in my dictionary ! I m possible was all I knew !
I went on to tell my good father that I wanted to do art or specfically oil painting !
He just could not understand my strange hobbies . Nobody in our family did that ?!
Went on to show that is possible too !!
In short , what is it that we cannot do or achieve ??!!
Where is our limit ?!
Who sat that limit ?!
How I knew that at that early age , I have no idea !!
I simply studied anything and everything under the Sun and the Sun itself !!
My desire to simply know for the sake of knowing was very real !
Why this , why that !
How this and how that !
Ultimately , I had to come to the final why or how of everything ?!!!
Who or what is this God !!!
So , since my childhood , this has been my magnficient obession !!
Can you ever imagine the fun and funny things I have seen or experiences along my journey !!
What we humans have done and are going on doing ?!
It is a strange and really a wonderful world and life !!
Will end for now.
Take care . Love.
Amar.





No comments:

Post a Comment