Wednesday, April 30, 2014

An Awakened Self !

An Awakened Self !

What do I mean by the rather lofty looking phrase ?!
Nothing to grandiose in worldly terms ! 
Nothing to shout about if you ask me !
It is our very natural state of the real Self .
What I mean by the real self is different from the body/ mind stuff .
We humans are mostly preoccupied with the body /mind .
If one sits in a quiet and peaceful stillness , one will slowly start to realise
another inner state .
A slow , gentle and soothing inner joy with peace becomes apparent !
What is truly amazing is that it has nothing much to do with the body or mind stuff !!
The body is functioning perfectly without my input or minimum input !
The mind with its never ending train of thoughts is also doing what it loves to do !
My inner peace is truly independent of both these areas !
A thought arises and challenges my inner state ! 
My inner state is so peaceful and feels full and complete that it feels no need to response !
It has respect for both body and mind ! That is all !
The very sense of presence of the Self is amazing !
Whatever is happening at the level of the physical is fine !
I see this or that around me and can see thoughts arising to express .
As to my Self , there is just total silence of acceptance and completeness !
If you were to ask me how do I feel ?
I will simply answer : Perfect !!
My sharing is just that , to share !
Also to share with love of such a wonderful presence that is within all of us !
We just carry to much of ' trashy thoughts and importance ' that is just not worth the effort !
It will simply not last !
In such a temporary passing show of life , why do we cling to such drama ??!!
I just cannot seem to understand why we are doing this to ourselves !!
Is it going to last ? Can you do any thing about this reality ?
Then , why do such things that mean nothing ?
We all are very smart beings , yet , in matters of real and true living we are really confused !
With this I take leave .
Hope this sharing is useful towards a happy life !
God bless . Amar.



No comments:

Post a Comment