Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A Peaceful State !

A Peaceful State !

I want to share my peaceful state !
My peacefullness has nothing to do with my body or mind !
Nor has it to do with the world out there !
Nay , It is just being aware of my beingness that is beyond all the above !
It is a feeling where I accept all there is and no resistance to what ever is happening !
It is a sense of letting go to whatever I am holding !
My sense of holding is a mental attitude .
I realise that I hold onto thoughts from the past . I also have formed my own personal
opinions and views about everything and everybody .
Those , thoughts , ideas , concepts and even beliefs are just that !
They are programs that we all carry as our reality and truth !
My peace comes from realising that beyond all this states is a peaceful place of just being !
Call it awareness or any other name , it matters little !
When I am still and quiet , I am just aware !
I can see my mind or thoughts running all around .
I just step back and disengage or detach myself !
What I have come to realise is that I am not my thoughts or even my ideas or concepts !
I can easily jump back and do my thinking stuff or sit back !
My peaceful state is just as empty space that is blissful !
I can sense feelings and thoughts yet in my state of awareness all is perfect !
Acceptance of all and the ever changing without any input .
Just going with the flow is the living force .
Am I making sense to you ?
My idea of sharing is just that .
Take care . Love.
Amar.


No comments:

Post a Comment