Friday, February 28, 2014

The Fun is in the Unknown !

The Fun is in the Unknown !

I got up feeling good about everything that is going on in my life !
When I say that everything is going good , it means that whatever is happening is  fine with me ! 
Things happen all the time in our lives . Some pleasant and some not .  The pleasant we  are happy to have and experience .  The unpleasant  becomes the challenge  ! 
The fun is in the unknown and that also means the future . Future need not be time . It can be  anything  that will happen in the next moment . While if the next moment is time , than so be it . To me , the happening is within the  Time / Space frame or structure .  That is where the challenge lies .
How do I react to  what is happening  ? 
That is the magical or wonderful  aspect of living . Whatever happens is going to happen . I may not have a say or choice in that . What I have is the space to ponder or think what to do now . That is the magical place that we all have ! That is one place we can all sit and think or feel before we decide to react . That is a very special and powerful space !
I love to be aware that I have that space to reflect and think before I decide . Not only that , I also have endless choices to choose from !! Now that is really the fun part . In any situation , I have countless choices ! Is that not cool . 
Again , it is quite simple to choose what we want or feel that we desire . Basically , we all want to be happy , contented and peaceful .  That seems easy or simple , yet we humans have really complicated a simple life so much , that it is really unbelievable ! 
It is common sense that we are all growing , developing , dying or just passing through life . There is nothing permanent or going to last forever in our life's . If that is true for all human beings , be it the richest , most powerful , most beautiful or whatever . That is one fact that we know and yet go on living as though we in some trance or in some denial ! If we are , than we are going to have a problem . If we do not accept reality , we will go on doing or living in a style or fashion that is false.
That false living or believing cannot bring joy , happiness and peace in our life .
If we get that right , than we are going to have fun !!
No fear , no worries , no anxiety , no depression and no need to even be negative at all !  That is already sounding like some kind of heaven . In fact , it is the concept of heaven that we have been creating with our limited mind .
Whatever I am sharing is not some far fetched idea or concept . It is simple understanding of what is going on in our life and reality . Becoming aware , I am wanting to live in the best way that I can .
I may want to work very hard to get plenty of money, but, I know that just doing that will not allow me to have other wonders and pleasures of living? At the cost of just chasing money , I may not be able to have so good times with my family , friends or relatives . I not be able to enjoy outings or picnics and laughter with anyone as I am too busy accumulating  money . Am I against money or material ? Of course not ! Material , money.  Comforts and all are great , but, they come often with a heavy price ! I am not happy to pay the heavy price .
 My joy or take on the idea of being happy and having fun in the unknown  is all based on the magical space that we all have within us ! It is in the wonderful space that we can and do keep creating all that we want or desire .  That is the reality of having fun in the unknown !
It is in the future that all possibilities and probabilities are possible . while living in the now , we are looking forward to the next moment and the next !
My point today is to  share this magic and mystery that we all have . To become aware to this reality and enjoy a true life and living that we all can and should !
I feel I have written enough for this blog .
Will end now . Till we meet again . Take care.
Amar.



No comments:

Post a Comment