Thursday, February 13, 2014

Today is My time to Reflect Aloud !

Today is My time to Reflect Aloud !

I have just completed 50 post today ! I started about 2 months ago . 
I have shared my thoughts and some personal stories from my life . 
As I sit here wondering and thinking what does it mean to share such rumblings , especially when I lead a rather quiet lifestyle at the fringe of society !
I found that sitting at the fringe suited me just right . Why ?
I found rather early in life that I even when in the midst of social drama , would drift away to my own private thoughts and keep wondering what is going and why am I there !
I started to feel like an ' outsider ' .
What I mean by an 'outsider ' is that I may appear enjoying myself within the activities with people , but a part of me was always wondering what does it all mean ?!
A part of me is always critical about everything that is going on in society ! 
Even now as I am writing this post to share with you , a part of me is wondering and questioning my motive ! A part of me is asking why do I need to even bother to write about my thoughts and feelings which are very personal and private ! 
Another part of me is telling me that all humans have the same thoughts and feelings with a slight different shade ! That part tells me that we are all in the same situation !
This sort of mind games goes on most of the time and yet there is a wonderful part within me that is always being aloof and not perturbed at all with anything !
In psychological terminology I can split everything into different categories and start applying all the different schools that have created their theory to the inner world that we all have .
Learned words , scientific sounding terms and all sorts of other wordy jargon .
Than I can pull out some crafty terms from other schools . Karma's, Beyond mind ,consciousness , ego, and many such words or terms . It feels nice to throw them around to appear learned or scholarly .
Within me , I am always looking at this words and wondering ! 
In the depth on my beingness ( whatever that means ) I just am always enjoying an inner blissful silence where no such words are able to go !!



There in that space , I am beyond or before words or language !
Everything is just as it is ! I ( whatever that is ! ) is one with all !
Table is ! Space is ! Body is ! Room is ! That is it !
What ever I am attempting to express , does it make sense ?
I will stop here.
My dear friends , wherever you are , you are welcome to make comments ?
Till we meet again . Take care . You must ! If not you , than who ?
Good night .
Amar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment