Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Fun and Funny Way To Enlightenment !

A Fun and Funny Way To Enlightenment !

Yes , today I want to share a fun and funny to become your true self ! Your original self that you were when you were born ! Life is fun and funny yet, we have made or created a culture of seriousness ! It probably serves some people at some level ! I feel it only serves the self importance from the mind level only !! Call it ego , self-importance , arrogance or ignorance is okay with me !
I always wanted to have fun and found many situations very funny !
Maybe it is my nature ! Maybe I am childish or perhaps I see things from another perspective !
Whatever the reason , I really find living in the world very fun and funny !! 
I have gone to temples , places of worship and other such religious places and always get amused with the serious nature of everybody ! The situation makes me feel very uncomfortable to say the least ! I actually want to laugh aloud ! I simply cannot understand why we need to be soooo serious with things or with God or Whatever !
Have you seen God ?! Is He/she serious ?!! Not for me ! I see god in every child and they are so natural , relaxed and funfilled ! That is the closest that I can see the divine or the mystery of life in a human ! Then slowly the windows and doors of the god nature start closing as the child learns to become civilised and cultured !!
I have also seen so called religious or saintly people looking very grave ! The very word grave is enough to tell you that they are soon heading in that direction !
Life and living is a fun and funny situation ! I tell you why ! 
First , I see that when I am born , that is the only  time I am the oldest !! Immediately after that , the count down has started and I am going , going , soon to be gone !! Hahahah !
Is that not fun and funny ! We keep bluffing ourselves that we are getting old , when , in fact , we are actually getting closer to the end or death !! We are on a sliding process ! Our true path is a sliding path !
Everything of the world is fun and funny ! We are living in an upside civilisation !
The top people , leaders and smartest are behaving the craziest most of the time ! They are so busy being serious and collecting or hording everything as though it really matters !
We are laughing when someone comes into the world and crying when someone leaves !
I really find that funny too ! 
We all know that we are in a sense born to die ! Well , that looks harsh , okay , we come here for a short break from our True Home or Space to have a laugh at the crazy Toyland ! 
I still remember how the culture of fear and failure is established in us from early childhood .
Failure is a big no , no and no ! Failing is bad enough and than we are made to feel bad and guilty !
My personal little story from my college days . Medical college is a very serious place , in fact too serious ! Examinations and pressure to pass and keep going through this tunnel to come out as doctors! Well , perhaps that should be the way !! Have you seen the movie , Patch Adams ?
If not , go and watch it immediately ! Laughter is the best medicine !!
Coming to my story , An important exam was about to start . The serious nature was so thick that you could feel that in in the bones ! My class mates were so quiet and serious . They appeared tense and grave ! The professors looked like high priest waiting to send us to heaven or hell !! Slaughter time !
I found that all too funny ! Every one wants to pass or..........??!!
Out of the blue , I wanted to really laugh or just shout some obscene phrase ! 



I decided there and there , that I am not going to even attempt this crazy exam !! 
I Want To Fail !! Yes , that is my choice ! Let me really see what will happen if I hand in a blank paper !!
My professors were terrified ! They thought that i have some mental block or some anxiety panic disorder ! I sat very calmly and told them that I have to give them a blank paper ! Will come some other time and set to pass ! Today , I want to experience a full and complete failure !!
As strange or serious or funny it looked , I was determine to be successful in my task !
When they all realised that they could not hold me , I was allowed to go ! And go I did !!
My class mates looked at me with a strange blank look !
Outside the examination hall , life was beautiful !! Calm , peaceful , joyful and happy ! 
The trees and the leaves were happy . The birds hoped from branch to branch .
The blue sky looked wonderful . Everything was just great ! 
I went across the road and sat in a small coffee stall . While enjoying my cup of coffee , I realised one great truth that day ! 
I am what I am ! I have come to life to live on my own terms ! Nobody can pass or fail me !
It is my choice and only mine !!
When you give away your life and choice to others to decide , you have given away the most powerful aspect of yourself !! 
So , you see how I became free in a very funny and fun way !!
I think it is enough for today .
Take care . Love .
Till we meet again.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment