Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Impersonal and the Personal Consciousness .

The Impersonal and the Personal Consciousness .

What do I mean by this statement : Impersonal and Personal Consciousness
This is my understanding to the above statement . 
I am personally considering that I am conscious of myself as who or what I think or feel I am .
I have created a personalty and have a character that I am proud off . I call myself this and I like to do that . I like to eat in a certain way . I don't like some foods and I like some . My likes and dislikes are created as habits and I am doing many things that can be called or seen as my character . Some may be seen as good or some may even be seen as bad . All this good and bad are  relative to the people with whom I am with ! 
I may like to smoke or drink alcohol and stay up late into the nights . I enjoy it and some of my so-called good friends too enjoy living  and doing that . Is that good or bad ? Depends who is asking and who is answering ! ( The above is just an example ! It is not my character ! )
Now what I wrote above is Personal consciousness . I am conscious of myself .
What I mean or think that I understand by Impersonal consciousness is that my amazing and complex body with thousands or even millions of systems , functions , biochemical , bio electric and other biological expressions that are going always are not some random happenings !



There is a very precise and highly functioning complex system that is knowing what and how to do it in spite of me ! Mostly , I am not even conscious and I have no idea what is going on in my complex systems ! As I am busy typing away here , what is happening to my kidneys , blood flow , liver , brain, heart and thousands of micro cellular structures in my vast and magical body . They are so wonderfully doing a very good job of maintaining this body . 
My Impersonal is so good at  doing a good job in spite of my Personal consciousness often doing things against the good of my body !
I have to simply salute my marvelous Impersonal Consciousness !
In the larger world that I live in , it appears to be the same !
Collectively , as Humans , we have again a similar pattern !
Collectively we all Humans have a Personal Consciousness that is very different from the trees  animals , sea creatures and birds and the rest of Nature . 
We Humans are mostly thinking for our benefit and that too rather poorly !
If , we were left to our Personal Consciousness , this planet would have gone a long time ago !
Thanks to the mysterious Whatever , there is again some kind of Impersonal Consciousness at the planetary or even bigger level that is looking after all the systems !
The Impersonal Consciousness is always caring , sharing and attending to All and even the Personal Consciousness !
That is my simple understanding . That too becomes my belief , religion , faith and everything ! The One that cares for All is the One that I too care , share and love ! 
I will leave you with this for today .
Take care . Love.
Till I meet you again.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment