Saturday, February 1, 2014

Some Things Just Don't Change !

Some Things Just Don't Change !

Over the many years , I have a weakness to get into a religious discussion . Usually the other party is adamant in their beliefs and feel that I should cross over to see and enjoy their special faith !
I , as usual , will attempt to explain , express or share my own take on the Oneness of All ! I will share that the Whole Universe has come from One Source and is always part or an extension of the same One Source ! You , me and all living and even non living are all One ! This may sound like some deep ecology stuff , but it is the true experience that I always have !!
Invariably , I realise that my explanation is going no where and I have wasted my energy , time and effort on a useless discussion or argument !
Maybe , the time has come to just let go of such ventures and just be present with awareness , compassion and love !
The next level is to let it be and accept every one as their are . Tolerance is perhaps the first step towards greater awareness and unity . Unity in Diversity ! 
Even in the so called state of Oneness , we can get into strange and rather stupid discussions where we start sharing our levels of being awareness and our personal take on the status of being One !
I feel this and you felt that way ! No , that is not how I felt , or that is not my experience !
We can actually go into the semantics of everything !
Words , language , concepts beliefs and thinking can always get us wrapped around in such silly situations !
We all are unique ! Our growing up , our culture , our relationships and all that makes us human is always in a unique setting , yet we get into this discussions and arguments about how I experienced the state of Oneness ! 
There are no words possible to explain or express that is beyond the mind of thoughts and feelings !
How can you ever describe the experience of being aware of the infinite nature of creation to the limited mind ! It is frustrating to say the least ! 




If I say that those who know , they do not speak , and those who speak do not know , is also paradoxical and contradicting in nature !
Here I am going on stressing and typing away my points about knowing and also expressing !
Do I really know ?!!
What do I profess to know ??!!
What does it matter !
I know and just  feel  the Oneness of All ! 
I read and also realised that many lofty mystics and so called realised souls spoke of the same Oneness !! So , can I deduce that I must have experienced the same state of awareness ??!!
Maybe ! What does it matter and to whom ?!
This is the type of thoughts , discussions and arguments that are just going no where.
We need to go beyond , transform or even transcend from this petty everyday drama .
I am sharing with you , my dear friends , how the mind can still run about , even when you at some other level know that there is no place to go !
This is it ! 
So , some things don't change is again debatable !! Nothing ever remains the same !
I will leave you with this that at the mind level , there is always going to be drama ! At the level of the One there is no such drama ! There it is always  peaceful sense of bliss and Oneness ever !!
Will end now . Thanks for reading . Please share or make some comments if any ?
Good night . Till we meet again .
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment