Friday, January 31, 2014

I Want to Be Happy Now ! So do You !

I Want to Be Happy Now ! So do You !

I want to be happy ! So do you if you are normal as I am ! We humans are all geared or programed in such a fashion where being Happy or contented is the very essence of being alife ! Who does not want to feel joyful and happy !? 
That is the very essential or basic need , want or just the existentialistic nature of humans !
Being happy is like my birth right ! I just feel that so deep within me ! It is my core of living !
When I am happy , there is a whole wonderful way I feel ! 
I want to be happy now ! Yes ! Now !!
As I have realised that being happy is the real thing , I might as well start to do something about it right now !
I have to or need to sit down and ask myself a few simple and basic questions ? Am I really happy ?
If not why ? What is holding me back from being happy or achieving happiness ?
Without even knowing the basic issue or where I am on this , I am just wandering around or going about my life without a clear goal or direction .
That is where insight is again an essential factor ! It is no point just getting up every morning and wishing that I become happy ! It does not happen that way , I have come to realise that sometime ago.
Once I come to realise the issues or factors that are not allowing me to be happy , than , at least , I have some understanding or awareness to what is holding me back from being happy !
Than I can see or understand what I should do to be happy !
There will be areas that I can change or do something about ! There will also be areas where I may not be able to change much ! By knowing , I am now getting to be in control of the problem or issue !
If we don't even know all this , how are we going to move ahead ?
I want to be happy now ! Yes ! Now !!
I have come to realise that most of our real issues are all towards wanting to be happy ! This is not my discovery only , no , it is the very desire of all people across the world ! It does not matter what culture , religion , race or material status we have ! We all want to be happy ! That is it !
Spiritual , religious , material , moral or any other value factor , it comes to that one essential reality : want to be happy !
I now want to tell you the One reality that will immediately bring you happiness !
Happiness is Now ! I , you and all can be happy now !!
Yes , Happiness is now ! It is in this very moment that you can and will be happy !
There is no happiness in the past or all the yesterdays ! It is over and gone . There simply is no point even talking of getting any thing from the past , except memories ! Even those are usually negative or if they are good or happy moments , than we get trapped in the past nostalgic , which can make us even more miserable ! We all keep talking of the good old days and that is not happiness ! That is pain and misery !
Wishing for happiness in the future is again a wishful thinking ! It is speculative at best or apprehensive at worst ! Who knows what the future will in store for us ! We can keep dreaming that tomorrow we will do this or we will do that ! It may happen or not , but , right now I am just siting in the same present moment and wishing or hoping ! Maybe , useful , but the reality is that I am not happy Now !
Let me bring you back to the one area , spot or moment where I want to feel and think being happy .
That moment is Now !
Happiness can only be experienced and enjoyed Now ! 
It is a Now Experience !
I saw this wonderful statement from a book and it is worth sharing here .
Happinessisnowhere ! 
Read carefully :  Happiness is no where or Happiness is now here !
Think about the above and you will realise that we all need to correct our distorted view or perception
of the most wonderful experience that we all wish to have is already here ! 
Happiness is not something ! Happiness is an experience , a feeling and thinking that can only be in the Now !
Happiness no where and happiness is now here has got something to do with the event , but the reality is in the Perception ! That is the secret Key !
The secret key to always being happy is not out there anywhere ! No !
It is right here within you always ! The real potential and magic is within us All !
To find joy , happiness , love and freedom is all an inner experience within all of you always !
That is the only place , space that you will ever be happy ! 
Just look around and if you watch live and people around , you will soon come to this realisation too !
I have been studying this for quite some time and I have come to the realisation that if I really want to be happy and create my heaven on Earth , than I have to understand my inner being !
When I decided to be happy after I realised my inner potential , I became happy instantly !
Did my external circumstances change immediately too ? Not really !! 
However , as I am always happy now , my outer circumstances too start to change slowly !
Now , I am always happy because I value my life and I am really happy being here as I am ! It is my choice ! It is my decision now ! I am in control now and forever ! 
Does it mean that things outside are always going to be good ?! No !
The events outside are going to happen as they are meant to happen , I have not much control on them ! I have All the control on how I feel or think about those events ! That is my choice ! 
Now , that really makes me feel good !
I am not searching for any happiness outside ! I am happy now !
I Am good enough as I am . That is self acceptance !
I share and give out my self without any conditions ! I love you because that makes me feel good .
I am there for you because that makes me feel good and happy ! That is it !
I don't have go out of my way to please , chase or get anything more , as I know that it will not matter much ! 
My happiness is an inner affair ! It is always within me !
I hope you have enjoyed reading and becoming aware to achieving or becoming happy always !
Let me know what you have to say or comment ? I am always willing to keep writing more so that you can understand .
Till than , thank you again for reading .






Take care and be happy . Love.
Amar.



No comments:

Post a Comment