Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Hidden Face of God !

The Hidden Face of God !

First disclaimer : This is my personal opinion ! No intention of hurting or pleasing anyone whatsoever!

What ever we mean by this word , God , I am not sure ! It probably means Everything we can think , feel or imagine and much more beyond ! 
Whatever it is , it is Awesome and again beyond words !
My simple mind goes numb trying to imagine , figure out or comprehend this very core concept !
What does it mean ? Why does it not simply go away !? Why is it so important to have this concept ?!
From the beginning of time , we have been creating the concept ! It is an ever developing and evolving ideology , concept , or whatever !
As humans we have a character , so , we also give the Whatever a character ! Sometimes God can be compassionate and living . Sometimes this very  God can be very angry and punishing ! Sometimes this Ever Loving and Forgiving God can get so mad and upset that you can be sent to hell for ever and ever and ever ..... !!
When I study or try to understand the mystery of God , it is very fascinating and fun too ! There was a time long ago when anything that happened , mostly bad or harmful  , humans pointed the finger to this Unknown and expressed that That was doing it . All natural happenings were blamed to this God .
Even today we tend to do that ! The Big Boss behind all is upset for some unknown reason ! Maybe we drunk too much ! Maybe we just forgot whatever !
I have really set and pondered for a long time and still cannot come to accept where would a God that is larger that large can be , wants to punish me for drinking or smoking or some other petty issues which by their very nature will get me punished anyway ! There is an in built mechanism that will give me the punishment ! The Punisher and the punishment is within me ! I do not need any external agency to do that to me ! I am and will be condemned from within !
Can anyone take some time off from their busy life and see what is going on !? I started studying Astronomy to just see how big is big . Till today I am still fascinated by the whole concept of infinite and eternal !! We are All living in a Universe or Multiverse that has No beginning and No ending !!
Then why are we so worried that we will end ??!!
I am going to end my writing now as I have all the time in the Universe to go on writing or expanding this topic ! 
I will be visiting this Never ending topic again and again as long as I am ! 
The mystery and magic just gets better !
One last bit of information before a run off to take my afternoon siesta !
Now just listen or read this : Each Cell in our body is performing 2,000 different functions towards creating protein molecules every day ! Ok , let give you more details now . Each cell per second creates 2,000 different protein molecules every day !! Even before the brain or mind was there , there was wisdom within all cells !What is even more magical is that all Atoms have the same wisdom that creates the cells and the whole creation !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment